HR Jobs in Toronto, ON (with Salaries) 2022
HR Jobs Toronto 2022/2023 Apply Now!!, The HR Coordinator is a key member of the People & Culture team and will provide administrative support in the implementation of HR strategies, coordinate the policies, programs, processes, and activities of the HR team, and support a smooth execution of the organization’s business and people strategies.
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role involves remote / work from home and may be subject to change as the organization works through its hybrid workforce plan. We care about our team and community and are closely monitoring the evolving situation. CAMH Foundation will continue to make the health and safety of our team a top priority.
|Post Name||Human Resources Coordinator|
|Expected Salary||CAD 54000 To CAD 65000 Per Year|
|Address||Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Work From Home)|
Human Resources Support Services
- Work in close collaboration with the CAMH People and Experience hospital partner team on key shared policies, systems, and processes
- Facilitate, administer and manage all employee life-cycle activities including recruitment and selection, onboarding/orientation, and off-boarding processes with a passion for delivering exceptional support for the Hire to Retire employee experiences
- Keep documentation and HR employee files accurate and up to date throughout the employee lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with necessary legislative practices and actively identify gaps, propose, and implement changes as necessary
- Participate in recognition programs and initiatives
- Various HR projects and initiatives in alignment with HR/People Plan strategies
- Be accessible to all employees as a sound and reliable HR professional
- Maintain a good working relationship with managers, employees, and team members
- Maintain timely and effective communication with all employees, managers, and leaders
- Provide support for the organization’s equity, diversity, and inclusion strategy including managing external training vendors and internal education sessions.
- Administer and manage to track, benchmark, and report on diversity initiatives, surveys, and metrics.
- Manage the scheduling of internal training programs on Anti-Workplace Violence, Harassment & Discrimination, Anti-Racism, and Micro-Aggressions programs.
- Ensure JHSC is running efficiently and effectively and in accordance with the OHSA.
- Act as point person to MOL on any inquiries, complaints, etc., and support the Director, People & Culture in investigations into such complaints.
- Ensure all reporting required under the OHSA is done in a timely and efficient manner
- Work as a team player promoting a positive and professional work environment and conduct role with integrity and respect.
- Act as an Ambassador throughout the Community, positively representing the Hospital and the Foundation.
- Abide by the policies and procedures of CAMH and CAMHF.
- Maintain donor and CAMHF confidentiality and privacy at all times.
- Abide by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and work in a manner that is safe, reporting incidents immediately to the direct supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned in order to meet the overall goals and objectives of the Foundation.
- Operate within the culture and core values of the organization.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources|
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Experience with and appreciation for diverse cultural groups, and the value they bring to organizations.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service to all stakeholders.
- Evidence of integrity, trust, and confidentiality as a valued member of the People & Culture team.
- Strong organization and planning skills are required.
- Skilled communicator both verbally and written.
- Proficient in MS Office required, working knowledge of Lawson is an asset.
CAMH Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! Please contact.
CAMH is fully affiliated with the University of Toronto and is a teaching hospital and research institute. As a CAMH employee, you will be expected to actively support CAMH’s teaching and research activities, in addition to supporting the clinical work of the hospital.
At CAMH, we strive to be an equitable and inclusive employer. Our commitment to equity is grounded in an institution-wide commitment to achieving a working, teaching, and learning environment that is free of discrimination and harassment.
CAMH actively seeks candidates from First Nations, Métis, and Inuit, racialized and LGBTQ2S+ communities, women, and people with disabilities (including people who have experienced mental health and substance use challenges).
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please inform us if you require accommodations during the interview process.
ABOUT CAMH FOUNDATION
Hi! I’m Kate Wootton and I’m delighted to have joined the Operations/People & Culture team at CAMH Foundation. I am driven by working for a meaningful cause, with an exceptional team, and doing the job I love. We are a growing organization and we are adding an HR Coordinator role to our team.
I believe the key to an excellent HR Coordinator is not just the technical skills but the knowledge of the organization’s business, asking the right questions, listening to the answers, and believing in the organization’s mission.
I invite you to join me for a conversation about your interest in CAMH, have the chance to meet members of our incredible team, and tell me more about how your career aspirations align with our bold journey to create a world where mental health is health.
The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) is Canada’s largest mental health teaching hospital and one of the world’s leading research centers in its field.
With a dedicated staff of more than 3,000 physicians, clinicians, researchers, educators, and support staff, CAMH offers outstanding clinical care to more than 34,000 patients each year.
The organization conducts ground-breaking research, provides expert training to health care professionals and scientists, develops innovative health promotion and prevention strategies, and advocates on public policy issues at all levels of government.
CAMH Foundation is charged with raising and stewarding funds in support of CAMH. Its role is to help transform the way we understand and address mental illness by raising awareness and increasing engagement across the country. Generous and dedicated supporters help CAMH advance discovery and innovation, build spaces that promote recovery and break down the stigma of mental illness.
The Operations team is responsible for all aspects of the business performance of the Foundation, encompassing human resources, business operations, analysis and planning, and corporate and governance supports. As members of the team, we are committed to a positive and safe work environment where we support, listen and learn from each other and are accountable to our diverse stakeholders.