HR Jobs in England for Indians
HR Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship, We are looking for an HR administrator with superb communication and administration skills. The HR administrator will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, drawing up HR documents, corresponding with recruitment agencies, organizing training sessions and events, updating company policies, and ensuring they comply with labor laws.
To be a successful HR administrator, you should have sound knowledge of labor laws and be willing to regularly revise them. You must be able to deal with a variety of personalities and keep calm in tense situations.
HR administrators have both management and administrative responsibilities within an organization. They are usually the first point of contact for all HR-related matters and often deal with internal and external parties. Duties may include maintaining records, preparing documents, and ensuring employees receive adequate support.
A top HR administrator should be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities. You should also be willing to attend workshops and training sessions wherever possible.
|Post Name||HR Administrator|
|Salary||GBP 30000 To GBP 35000 Per Year|
Leeds, England, United Kingdom LS1 2TW
Burberry is a British luxury fashion house headquartered in London, England. It currently designs and distributes ready-to-wear, including trench coats, leather goods, footwear, fashion accessories, eyewear, fragrances, and cosmetics.
Basic Responsibility for HR Jobs Uk for Filipino for Experienced:
- Responsible for the majority of employee lifecycle HR administration including contract generation, the input of new hire details, contract changes, and leavers.
- Resolve HR queries including complex employee lifecycle (hire to retire), time to pay queries as well as simple Employee Relations support.
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing, and filing company documentation (e.g. sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
- Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
- Work closely with Employee Relations and HR Business Partners to provide simple HR guidance and support with questions related to internal policies and local employment legislation.
- Ensure colleague queries and tasks are resolved in a timely manner.
- Utilizes a continuous improvement mindset to innovate our working practices to enhance the support provided to the business.
- Respond positively to escalations to ensure excellent customer service is consistently delivered.
- Use HR data to identify emerging trends and potential opportunities to enhance service delivery and customer experience.
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
- Support with simple reward and talent administration during key annual activities.
- Support with ad-hoc projects and other duties where required.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Human Resource|
Basic Skills for UK Jobs for Indian Graduates:
- Ability to manage own workload against changing priorities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work well under pressure and with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.
- Computer literate – MS Word, Outlook, Excel, MS Teams.
- Experience using an HRIS or equivalent (essential).
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Experience working in an HR service delivery role (preferred but not essential).
- Fluent in Italian both written and spoken.
Benefits of Working in the UK for England Jobs for Filipino Experienced:
The UK is a popular destination for those looking for an overseas career. The country is a favored choice for immigrants not only for its education but also for the professional opportunities that it offers. Apart from this working in the UK comes with its own benefits.
Improvement in a financial situation:-
One major advantage of working here is that you will earn in pounds. Considering the high exchange rate of the British pound, if you are earning a decent salary you will definitely have a better quality of life and you will have the chance to earn more than what you can in your home country.
Opportunity to get permanent residency:-
If you have been working in the UK for at least five years, you can apply for UK permanent residency. With a permanent residency, you have the freedom to live and work anywhere in the UK without the requirement of having a visa.
With a permanent residency, you can bring your family to stay with you in the UK.
Healthcare and education facilities:-
In the UK, there are health care institutions and educational institutions that offer free medical and educational services. Immigrants may take advantage of special health plans to access the best form of emergency or medical treatment, without paying much or availing of subsidized rates.
Additionally, there are a number of reputed schools and universities where people can continue to learn for free.
Social security benefits:-
In the UK five major social security benefits are offered to employees. These include:
- National Insurance (NI): Under this benefit financial assistance is provided to employees in case of sickness, unemployment, death of a partner, or retirement, among others. Those who pay National Insurance contributions are eligible for these benefits.
- National Health Service (NHS): This service provides medical, optical, and dental treatment. It is generally free for residents in the UK.
- Child Benefit and Child Tax Credit: This scheme provides cash benefits for people who are raising children.
- Non-contributory Benefits: This is for certain disabled people or careers.
- Other statutory payments made by employers to employees: These include maternity, paternity, adoption leave, etc.
To avail of these benefits, you will need a social security number otherwise called the National Insurance number that you will obtain when you pay the National Insurance (NI) contributions.
This will make you eligible for important NI benefits such as pensions or insurance if you lose your job or fall sick. The other benefits of NI are:
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA).
- Income Support.
- Housing Benefit.
- Council Tax Support/Reduction.
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA).
Some Common Interview Questions for Hr Administrator:
- Why did you apply for a role in human resources?
- What drew your interest in working for this company?
- Do you see yourself having a career in human resources?
- How do your previous internships in human resources qualify you for this position?
- How can this position help you achieve your career goals?
- What skills do you think qualify you for this role?
- How have your experiences in different industries prepared you for this position?
- Discuss a situation where you had to multitask. Tell us the results of your efforts.
- Tell us how you plan to act if an employee asks you to help them with a task outside of the duties listed in the job description.
- How should you help your coworker if they made a mistake on a project?
- Describe when you had to learn new technology on the job.
- How would you proceed in updating the company’s policies?
- What is the approach you’d take to communicate updated company information to employees?