HR Jobs Near Abu Dhabi
HR Jobs in Abu Dhabi for Indian, We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable about employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight into the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
A human resource (HR) officer is a skilled and qualified HR expert whose role is pivotal to any organization with a workforce. They are responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll.
|Post Name||HR Officer|
|Salary||AED 7000 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
ENGIE Solutions provides sustainable energy and service solutions for cities, communities, industries, and properties. We are on a transformative mission to create value through performance and the common good, leading the carbon-neutral transition with our clients across the region.
Part of the ENGIE Group, a global reference in low-carbon energy and services in 70 countries, ENGIE Solutions is your long-term partner in offering decarbonization solutions to accelerate decentralized energy infrastructures through asset-based business models.
We improve the efficiency and performance of our client’s buildings, facilities, and processes in terms of energy consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, productivity, and service life.
While our global presence gives us access to the most advanced technologies, vast skills and resources, and significant investments in R&D and sustainable research, ENGIE Solutions is firmly rooted in the region.
Basic Responsibility for Abu Dhabi Jobs for Indian Graduates:
- To provide first-level advice and support to managers on all matters relating to staff.
- Handle the onboarding & offboarding processes from A-Z for the employees (hotel, tickets, activate/deactivate their data to the systems SAP, IAM, etc.).
- Liaise with IT Team to make sure that all required equipment is ready for any new joiner & handed over for any leaver.
- To handle the full induction program and training for all the new joiners.
- To maintain the Training management data updated.
- Preparation of all reports required.
- Managing the payroll, Final Settlement, EOSB & Leave accruals for UAE & Oman.
- Manage the staff in UAE & Oman.
- Manage all the PROs across the regions (UAE & Oman).
- Manage the Communication & Announcements across the region.
- Manage the HR Tool for UAE & Oman in all terms.
- Managing the Training tool for the entire region.
- To assist in responding to any Employee request related to letter issuance, concerns & clarifications.
- To advise the staff ensuring compliance with related policy and procedures.
- To input and interpret information using an HR database.
- To keep up-to-date employees informed with changes and developments in Human Resources policies and best practices.
- Managing the health insurance for UAE & Oman and the workmen’s compensation & liability insurances.
- To maintain and manage confidential personal records for all staff both manual and computerized in line with the provisions by coordination with the document controller.
- To observe confidentiality in dealing with the staff at all levels.
- To complete any other duties and responsibilities when requested, which are commensurate with this role such as payroll management, health insurance preparation, process, letters preparations, leave management, training management, internal announcement emails, and required reports on BE & BU level, etc.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Human Resource|
Basic Skills for Jobs in UAE for Filipino:
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
Benefits of Working in UAE for Experienced Jobs Near Me:
United Arab Emirates Compensation Laws:-
The UAE does not have a national minimum wage for expatriates, but UAE nationals have specific salary requirements based on their education.
Another factor in the United Arab Emirates’ compensation laws is overtime. Employees who work on a Friday, which is designated as a statutory day off, are entitled to an increase of 50% or more in pay or another day off.
Guaranteed Benefits in the UAE:-
Your United Arab Emirates benefit management plan must include guaranteed benefits required by law. A good place to begin this plan is with time off. Employees are entitled to days off with full pay during the country’s official public holidays. Vacation leave depends on how long the employee has worked for your company, but the market norm is 30 calendar days of paid vacation.
Working women in the UAE who are pregnant are entitled to 60 days of maternity leave with full pay, 45 days full pay and 15 days half pay.
In UAE, 5 paid working days of Paternity leave is granted and can be taken consecutively or non-consecutively within the first six months of birth (available to mother and father).
United Arab Emirates Benefits Management:-
A strong United Arab Emirates benefit management plan includes both guaranteed benefits and additional perks that employees may expect in a particular position. UAE employment law stipulates all workers are entitled to a mandatory health insurance program that must be provided to all employees.
It is not mandatory but common for employers in the UAE to provide employees’ dependents with employer-sponsored health insurance. If you work with Globalization Partners, our team in the UAE is all covered by private health insurance.
Restrictions for Benefits and Compensation:-
The United Arab Emirates does not have many restrictions on benefits and compensation, including no set minimum wage for ex-pat employees. The UAE Penal Code (Law No. 3 of 1987, as amended) makes it a criminal offense for anyone to be found to be, join, or participate in a Trade Union or to participate in a labor strike.
UAE Competitive Benefits Planning:-
As you grow your business in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), employee benefits planning is a pivotal consideration to help you recruit and retain employees. You’ll want to create a plan that balances crucial operational requirements, legal compliance, and local market standards.
UAE Employee Benefits Plans:-
When you build an employee benefits plan internationally, having an in-depth understanding of the economy and local expectations can help you create a program that offers more value. Beyond managing compliance, you want to build a benefits plan that addresses your employees’ needs and shows that you appreciate them. Supporting new hires as part of your team can help you set your company up for success.
Your benefits plan can also give you a competitive edge in the job market. You can provide a range of supplemental benefits to set your company apart, such as:
- Pension contributions.
- Access to counseling services and support.
- Flexible working hours.
- Financial advisory services.
- Part-time work opportunities.
- In-house educational resources and support.
- Supplemental maternity and paternity leave.
- Wellness and health events.
- Performance awards.