HP Remote Jobs From Home – USA
HP Remote Jobs From Home – USA, HP, Inc. is embarking on an exciting journey of creating multiple Software SaaS and Managed Services Products to delight our customers. In this area, we will create multiple products in the areas of insights, end-user experience, and productivity and manageability tools.
All these products will need data and tons of it from our devices and other 3rd parties. With the right data, HP can create differentiated value for our enterprise customers by providing tools to remotely manage users and their devices. You will do this by providing AI-driven Automation to solve remote worker problems.
What we do know – is Hybrid work is here to stay and that employees want to be at their most productive and collaborative, not giving up the flexibility to work from home and office and anywhere. HP and you have a wonderful opportunity to transform how we work and transform enterprises to embrace Hybrid work.
Innovation is in HP’s DNA. From our origins in a Palo Alto, California garage in 1939, to our current position as one of the world’s leading technology companies, HP has grown to become a leader in technology and corporate culture, inspiring innovators, and entrepreneurs around the globe.
HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, and services to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that attracts exceptional talent and to supporting our employees to succeed at all levels. We dream in over 35 languages and share one mission: to engineer experiences that amaze us.
At HP Inc, hybrid work – from home, office, and anywhere, has become a necessity (from a luxury offered by companies). This is a massive responsibility as well as an opportunity for HP. HP is on a mission to make the lives of hybrid users better by improving their work experience and community interactions from wherever they work.
For companies, remote manageability and insights will give a competitive edge and peace of mind to business owners. All this innovation stems from data and insights as our cornerstones.
As a Product Manager in the Personal System Software R&D division, you will be responsible for generating differentiated value through innovation in the Enterprise SaaS space.
You will need to scale your products at the HP scale of millions of devices. This is a cross-functional role – where you will interact with multiple HP Products. We have an exceptional team of incredibly talented product managers and engineers at HP which has grown year on year massively.
|Post Name||Software Product Manager – HP Remote Manageability Tools and AI Automation|
|Expected Salary||USD 50 To USD 53 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated leader who is passionate about enterprise SaaS, customers, and our people too.
- Strong “Technical Knowledge” in Product Management
- An “Entrepreneurial Attitude” and full understanding of what it takes to operate in a very dynamic, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment
- Personality and Cultural Alignment to influence the right decisions – without breaking bridges and adhering to the HP way
- Super-passionate about converting data to customer valuable insights
- A good understanding of the Enterprise IT Eco-system is a plus
- Good “Analytical Thinking” to make a majority of right judgment calls
You will be responsible for driving product success:
- define what problems your product should solve
- define and prioritize the software product backlog
- create product roadmaps, groom backlogs, facilitate with senior leadership
- research and respond to customer questions including navigating complex situations involving multiple parties
- define product metrics
- own how the product is delivered to the customer, and how the customer interacts with the product
- Track product usage and metrics and suggest/drive course corrections
- Contribute ideas to product
- Manage dependencies from peer groups and 3rd parties
|Education Required||Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, STEM, or related discipline or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS Consoles is needed
- 7+ Years of experience in the software industry
- 3+ Years of software Product Management experience
- 2+ Years of experience as a software architect, developer, tester, or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in successful Enterprise SaaS
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Strong organizational as well as written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in Big Data Insights Products is a strong plus
- Experience in Cloud Computing SaaS is a plus
- Experience in Technical customer interactions is a big plus
In accordance with applicable law, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your
HP offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to the factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves while being a part of something bigger than themselves.
We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!