Housekeeping Jobs in Brampton – Full Time
- Post Name: Facility Housekeeper
- Company Name: U-Haul
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hour
- Address: Brampton, ON, Canada L6X 1N7
- Expected Salary: CAD 17 To CAD 20 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma
Housekeeping Jobs In Brampton 2022/2023 Hiring Now!!, Are you organized and proactive? Do you have an eye for detail? Facility Housekeepers set the stage for U-Haul’s exceptional service by keeping the U-Haul facility clean and inviting. Start your career at U-Haul and join an exceptional, supportive team.
U-Haul Offers Facility Housekeepers:
- Career stability
- Opportunities for advancement
- Valuable on-the-job training
- Life insurance
- MetLaw Legal program
- MetLife auto and home insurance
- Discounts on Apple products, Dell computers, cell phone plans, hotels, and more
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days if eligible
- 401k and stock options
- 24-hour physician available for kids
- Health insurance & Prescription plans if eligible
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Subsidized gym/ membership if eligible
- Business and travel insurance
- YouMatter EAP program
- LifeLock identity Theft
- Critical Illness/Group Accident
Facility Housekeeper Responsibilities for Housekeeping Jobs Near Me:
- Provide sweeping, vacuuming, wiping, and mopping for storage units, hallways, restrooms, elevators, etc.
- Dispose of trash
- Maintain and track cleaning supply inventory, requesting supplies as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Facility Housekeeper Minimum Qualifications:
- Organization skills
- Willingness to learn
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts which require special safety precautions, e.g., working around moving parts or machines, fumes, or irritant chemicals. May be required to use protective clothing, or gear such as masks, goggles, gloves, or shields.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of remaining stationary, moving around outdoors, positioning oneself to reach objects at varying heights, and moving equipment weighing a minimum of 50lbs assisted or unassisted.
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products.
(Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington). This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state, or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need-to-know basis.
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your interests outside of work?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- Why are you interested in housekeeping?
- How did you get into this career?
- What is your favorite housekeeping task?
- What is your least favorite housekeeping task?
- What is the most rewarding part of housekeeping?
- What skills should a housekeeper have?
- What skills help you be an effective housekeeper?
- What are your strengths related to housekeeping?
- What aspects of housekeeping could you improve on?
- Are you aware of how to ergonomically perform housekeeping duties?
- What does a good work environment look like to you?
- What challenges have you experienced as a housekeeper?
- What is one of your greatest accomplishments as a housekeeper?
- What responsibilities and tasks did you have in your previous job?
- How familiar are you with OSHA regulations?
- Explain how you maintain a safe work environment.
- Have you ever been asked to do a task outside of your job description? How did you handle this situation?
- Explain your cleaning process.
- Do you have experience cleaning after large events?
- How do you delegate large tasks with colleagues?