Event Manager Job in Denmark
Hotel Jobs in Denmark for Foreigners, We are looking for an exceptional Event Manager to manage our function rooms at Skovriderkroen in Charlottenlund. As Event Manager, you will take responsibility for everything in the business from sales and marketing, to planning and holding events, as well as leadership and management.
You will ensure that Skovrideren remains a profitable business with happy employees and returning, satisfied customers.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are responsible for an entire company as well as your own team of skilled waiters and chefs? Do you want to be part of an exceptional team and help run some of Denmark’s most iconic banquet halls? And are you curious about or passionate about the restaurant industry? If this is the case, then you might be our new Event Manager.
|Post Name||Event Manager|
|Expected Salary||DKK 38000 to DKK 40000 Per Month|
|Address||Copenhagen, Denmark 1054|
As Event Manager you will do the following:
- Sales and marketing.
- Plan events.
- Hold events.
- Recruit and manage new employees.
- Set up and negotiate purchase agreements with dealers as well as purchases for events.
- Sparring and business development with the board about how Skovrideren can become even better and help make your mark on the business.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
We offer you:
As Event Manager at Skovrideren, you get a unique opportunity to become a director and leader from day one in a role with many opportunities.
Cooperation agreements with various suppliers have been set up in advance, and therefore as Event Manager you will be directly involved in the day-to-day operations with responsibility for the entire company. In addition, if you make it to UG, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the process of buying and running more restaurants, premises, hotels, etc.
We expect the following from you:
- You have an unmatched work ethic and are ready to take action.
- You have a burning desire to be the best at everything you set your mind to.
- You possess a positive attitude and a proactive approach to all tasks that may come your way.
- You can sell the idea of the Skovrideren to any customer and are very service minded.
- You are a strong leader and know how to organize a team and manage a company.
- You have previous experience from either a restaurant, hotel, function room or similar.
- You care about delivering the best experience.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
For many years, Skovrideren has been the preferred place for both birthday parties, confirmands and newlyweds, and we have a clear expectation that it will continue like this. The mission is that those who hold weddings now will come again in the future when their own children are getting married.
That is precisely why we strive to always have one hundred percent focus on the detail in everything we do. We serve the best food on the most beautiful premises in the best surroundings every time, so that people keep coming back time and time again.