Restaurant Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship
Hotel Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship, Hyatt Regency Vancouver is seeking a dedicated, passionate, and customer service-oriented Regular Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping department.
The Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning all guest rooms (up to 15 guest rooms) as well as public areas (including washrooms) to Hyatt standards, performing Hyatt service standards with all internal and external guests, and maintaining the cleanliness of the room attendant carts, service areas, and closets.
This position requires flexibility in terms of scheduling and must be available for various shifts especially the weekends and holidays; morning or evening shifts.
Candidates must have the ability to lift, pull and push moderate weight. This is a fast-paced and physical position and previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred.
Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard. You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner.
|Post Name||Room Attendant|
|Address||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6C 2R7|
|Company Name||Hyatt Regency Vancouver|
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, commonly known as Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, is an American multinational hospitality company headquartered in the Riverside Plaza area of Chicago that manages and franchises luxury and business hotels, resorts, and vacation properties. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts is one of the businesses managed by the Pritzker family.
Our Purpose:- We care for people so they can be their best.
Our Vision:- A world of understanding and care.
Our Mission:- To deliver distinctive experiences for our guests.
Our Values:- Respect, integrity, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun are our shared core values.
Our purpose, vision, mission, and values are brought to life by our colleagues, whom we refer to as the Hyatt family. We believe our colleagues embody our purpose of caring for people, including each other, our guests, and ultimately our owners.
This commitment to genuine service and care is what differentiates us and drives guest preference. The management teams at each of our managed properties lead by example, and we provide them with the appropriate autonomy to make operational decisions in the best interest of the hotel and brand.
We believe the managers of our franchised properties are experienced operators with high standards who have demonstrated commitment to our values and our approach to caring for guests to enhance guest satisfaction.
Basic Responsibility for Hotel Jobs in Vancouver for Filipino:
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
|Salary||CAD 23 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Basic Skills for Entry Level Hotel Jobs in Canada:
- Must have a true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays (mornings, afternoons, and evenings).
- Must be able to start as early as 7:00 am and work as late as 12 midnight.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum or no supervision.
- Must be an excellent team player with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Must be physically fit to perform and complete all duties as required.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.
- Must be able to provide genuine service to all guests.
- Must have a good command of the English language and refined communication skills.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a hotel, cruise ship, office, and/ or resort is considered an asset.
Benefits of Working in Canada Hotel Jobs in Canada for Indian Freshers:
There is no doubt that Canada is a popular destination for individuals seeking an overseas career. There are many reasons that make Canada a top destination. These include:
- The economy is the fourteenth largest and this makes Canada one of the richest nations with a consistently high standard of living.
- The jobless rates are lower than those in other nations.
- Canada is making significant contributions to quantum computing, medical advances, space science, and technology.
- Canada is one of the world’s most peaceful nations
The other reasons why Canada is a great place to work include:
- It has a dependable and transparent public finance system that provides greater economic independence.
- The country has strong financial networks and banking systems
- Canada has a comparatively lower rate of unemployment than the U.S., particularly among young people.
- The country provides decent healthcare, paid holidays, and paid leave, including maternal leave and parental leave to workers.
The benefits of working in Canada are many. Let us list some important ones:
Canada has a very low unemployment rate compared to other developed countries. It is rapidly advancing in modern technology making it an ideal place for careers in software development or information technology.
Fields such as aerospace, engineering, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals offer plenty of job opportunities. With a valid work permit, your spouse or common-law partner is eligible to work in Canada though they will have to get their own work permit.
- In North America, Canada offers the highest minimum wage which can range from $10.50- $13.00 depending on the province. Companies in Canada offer affordable employee healthcare plans. Apart from this, foreign workers here have access to the highly-subsidized healthcare system where everyone is covered including dependents.
- When you are eligible, you can earn compensation if you have lost your job and if you are willing to work but do not get any jobs.
- A person who is pregnant or recently given birth has adopted a child or is caring for a newborn has benefits. New mothers get between 17 and 52 weeks of leave based on their years of employment. Apart from this, one or both parents can get paid leave from the government through Canada’s employment insurance plan.
- If you have a chronically ill family member who is at risk of death, Compassionate Care benefits will support you.
- If one has to be away in order to support such a family member for work.
- One is eligible for Parents of critically ill children benefits if he has a child who is critically injured or ill.
Employees in Canada are eligible for the following legal benefits:
Employment Insurance (EI):- Both the employee and employer must contribute
Canada Pension Plan (CPP):- Both the employee and employer must contribute
Workplace Insurance coverage:- The employer will pay for this
Some employers also offer:-
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Contests with lucrative prizes.
- Extended health benefits.
- Transportation allowances.
- A work vehicle.
- Free childcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- A cell phone and mobile service plan.
- Annual holiday parties.
- Annual financial bonuses.
- RRSP matching.
- Health saving plans.
- Additional educational opportunities.
Room Attendant Interview Questions:
- What Are The Roles Of A Room Attendant?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Room Attendant?
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge You Foresee In This Job?
- Describe A Time You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learned?
- How Familiar Are You With The Osha Regulations?
- How Do You Deal With Demanding Clients?