Hotel Jobs In Canada With Free Visa Sponsorship
Hotel Jobs In Canada With Free Visa Sponsorship, Do you enjoy helping others and building emotional connections to make people feel special and welcomed? If so, then we want YOU to be part of our Fairmont Royal York family.
Every day you will be responsible for engaging with our guests, clients, and colleagues. You will create the essential Toronto experience at the hotel that has been a Canadian icon for over 91 years.
You will be given the responsibility to ensure that our guests and colleagues feel WELCOMED, CARED FOR, and INCREDIBLE. Being part of the Fairmont Royal York family is more than providing warm and consistent service.
As an ambassador of Fairmont Royal York, you will take the initiative necessary to turn moments into memories by taking the time to understand our guests’ purposes: why are they staying at Fairmont Royal York, what is their length of stay and what are their preferences and passions? Making our guests feel heard and cared for creates an emotional connection to our brand and builds loyalty.
These emotional connections are not just for guests. As part of the Fairmont Royal York family, you will be tasked with creating impactful relationships with your colleagues.
As an Emerging Leader, you will lead yourself through positive orientation, self-development, self-management, and problem-solving.
You will lead others by leading by example, engaging with the teams, developing others, and communicating effectively. You will lead the business by being guest-focused and aware of the business and identifying areas of improvement.
If creating these lasting relationships and experiences excites you, read more about how your role supports our vision of continuing to create the essential Toronto experience!
|Post Name||Room Attendant (full-time)|
|Expected Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Address||North York Toronto, ON Canada M2N 6L3|
What’s In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard
- Take ownership of guests’ privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service
- Consistently offer a welcoming, friendly and warm service to external and internal guests.
- Provide intuitive service, engaging with external and internal guests and anticipating their needs
- Foster positive cross-departmental relationships to create a seamless experience
- Supporting company and hotel policies and procedures including the promotion and participation in EES, Health and Safety, and Voice of Guest initiatives
- Clean and sanitize all assigned guestrooms and public spaces including dusting, making beds, soiled linen/garbage removal from rooms, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning and disinfecting, cleaning furniture, inside window cleaning, replenishing rooms with supplies
- Follow detailed cleaning standards in both stayover and vacant rooms as set through our ALL Safe – Stay Well, Leading Quality Assurance, and Accor’s brand standards
- Consistently update and record all cleaned rooms on provided mobile devices
- Report any maintenance needs required in guest rooms, service areas, and public spaces
- Communicate any specific guest requests or concerns with a Housekeeping leader
- Participate in deep cleaning of rooms as required
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- Working safely to prevent injury
- Performs other related duties and follows hotel standards as assigned/applicable.
- Will work weekends, holidays, and shift work as scheduled
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Previous housekeeping experience as an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Your Team And Working Environment
For over 91 years, Fairmont Royal York has stood proudly as a Toronto landmark. When the hotel opened in 1929 it was the tallest building in the British Common Wealth and contained 1,048 rooms, a concert hall, library, extensive bakery, radio station, and even a hospital.
Today, this essential downtown landmark has completed a multi-million dollar transformation, reimagining its lobby, rooms, dining venues, event spaces, and Fairmont Gold – the property’s exclusive hotel within a hotel luxury experience. Another stunning chapter for Fairmont Royal York has begun. To learn more, click here.
In order to keep our employees and the general public safe from the threat of Covid 19 and the rise of variants in the community, the Hotel has implemented a Covid-19 Vaccination Policy.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/