Hotel Jobs in Bahamas for Filipno
If You Want Hotel Jobs in Bahamas for Foreigners, LyfeDesign is looking to fill the position of an Executive Chef for a Luxury Boutique Hotel in the Bahamas. The ideal candidate will need to build a reputation for the hotel by maintaining a talented and creative kitchen brigade, offering an innovative menu, and promising an exceptional culinary experience.
As an Executive Chef, you are fully responsible for developing the reputation of the hotel through the production of excellent quality food throughout the hotel, and the development of a high-quality kitchen brigade. The Executive Chef will oversee the operational management of the kitchen and Team Members.
|Post Name||Executive Chef|
|Expected Salary||BSD 40000 to BSD 45000 Per Year|
|Address||Nassau, New Providence, Bahamas 00000|
Responsibility for Getting Hotel Jobs in Bahamas for Indians:
- Create menus that meet and exceed customers’ needs and conform to brand standards.
- Lead of the kitchen brigade and ensure the ongoing development of Team Members.
- Manage department operations, including budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, and waste management.
- Identify an effective approach to succession planning.
- Ensure the consistent production of high-quality food through all hotel outlets.
- Control costs without compromising standards, improving gross profit margins and other departmental and financial targets.
- Manage the financial performance of the department and ensure the plan is in line with hotel objectives.
- Regular review of all menus with the Director of Food and Beverage to confirm offerings are in line with market trends.
- Develop positive customer relations through proactive interaction with Guests, Team Members, Contractors, and Suppliers
- Resolve, promptly and completely any challenge that may arise in the kitchen or related areas among Guests and Team Members.
- Manage all aspects of the kitchen and stewarding including operational, quality, and administrative functions.
- Actively seek verbal feedback from Guests on a regular basis and respond to all guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensuring adequate resources are available and staffing levels are maintained according to business needs and demands.
- Manage the provision of food to Food and Beverage outlets and take action where necessary to ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Ensure team members have up-to-date knowledge of menu items, special promotions, functions, and events.
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas.
- Ensure monthly communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes are generated.
- Manage team members’ performance management process in compliance with hotel policies and procedures.
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the kitchen team.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety and food safety legislation.
- Ensure maintenance, hygiene, and hazard issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Ensure the food wastage program is adhered to so that margins are on target.
- Responsible for ensuring that the monthly working schedules are made and maintained in accordance with local legislation.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Skills for Getting Hotel Jobs in Bahamas for Foreigners
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as an Executive Chef in luxury hotels or in charge of multiple freestanding restaurants
- Previous experience in large banqueting operations.
- Multi-International cuisine exposure.
- A creative approach to the production of high food quality.
- Solid business-focused approach in managing a hotel kitchen operation.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Willingness to develop team members and self.
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to build relationships, internal and external, with the hotel and the company.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in computer programs.
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel.
- A certification in management.
- Remote or Island Life experience.
LyfeDesign offers a dynamic and personalized recruitment service. Our team plans with you strategies for long-term career growth. It is in our interest to excel with you and to find for you the right career path.
Our vetting process is part of our service obligation.
LyfeDesign’s vision is to build with you a successful team environment that shall bring you the desired outcome.
You are tired of searching for the job of your dream, LyfeDesign is here to help! We offer a dynamic & personalized recruitment service & with our team of dedicated & talented enthusiasts, we ensure to find the perfect match for any personality.