Breakfast Attendant – Silvester’s
|Post Name||Breakfast Attendant – Silvester’s|
|Company Name||Marriott Hotels|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
|Min. Salary||AUD 22|
|Max. Salary||AUD 25 Per Hour|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International’s portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly.
As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.