Home Depot Remote Customer Service Jobs, Home Depot Remote Work $22/Hour
Home Depot Remote Customer Service Jobs, Home Depot Remote Work $22/Hour, The Inside Sales Agent is empowered to be responsible for the professional and efficient servicing of internal and external customers.
The Associate determines and understands the customers’ needs through questioning and qualifying; provides appropriate alternatives or suggestions to customers if needed based upon information obtained using extensive knowledge of the tools available by the market. The Tool Rental Associate will handle customer transactions, creating contracts, and payments while maintaining a helpful, and professional attitude at all times.
This position requires excellent communication skills and attention to detail, exceptional customer service abilities, and telephone etiquette. Also has a sense of urgency and is able to enlist the aid and support of other departments to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Paid parental leave to bond with your new addition
- 401(K) savings plan with company match
- Merit increases and performance bonuses
- On-the-spot recognition and rewards for a job well done
|Post Name||INSIDE SALES CONTACT CENTER AGENT|
|Company Name||Home Depot|
|Expected Salary||USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Receive and handle high volumes of inbound calls
- Meet quality assurance, associate readiness, and other key performance metrics
- Create and build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Determine/understand customer equipment needs through qualifying and needs assessment.
- Working in a consultative role, provide tailored solutions to meet the unique requirements of the customers by presenting key selling points, features, and benefits.
- Provide customers with expert advice on equipment selections, operation, and maintenance.
- Secure equipment by checking availability using the dashboard and other platforms
- Learn and understand Key service-related issues with our equipment so you are able to respond to customers’ needs by being able to offer troubleshooting solutions over the phone.
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner by resolving problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Process reservation/orders, rental booking, and administer rental contracts, including on and off rental dates and contract terminations with accuracy and detail.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This position reports to the Contact Center Supervisor
This position has no direct reports.
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- 1 or more years of experience a customer service
- Equipment rental experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Light construction and landscape equipment knowledge
- Experience using parts, service, and operator manuals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma or equivalent experience related to the job
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, and kneel. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be done by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this role.
- 2-5 years of Customer Service/Call Center experience
- Problem-solving ability, including the ability to quickly determine the solution
- Good listening and organization skills, and multitasking abilities
- Has a sense of urgency and is able to enlist the aid and support of other departments to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to explore alternative solutions to reach outcomes that gain all party’s support and acceptance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be available for a flexible work schedule: An evening/Weekend schedule is required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- Decision Quality
- Strategic Mindset