|Post Name||Home Based Data Entry Jobs in Dubai Without Investment 18/HR|
|Company Name||The International School of Choueifat, Dubai|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Work From Home, United Arab Emirates|
|Min. Salary||AED 18|
|Max. Salary||AED 20 Per Hour|
Home Based Data Entry Jobs in Dubai Without Investment 18/HR, Responsible for supporting clients (SABIS® Academic Development Departments and schools) on newly assigned or existing projects by entering data for the questions data bank and other academic products.
- Entering updates and verifying data in various software systems for use by all personnel.
- Reviewing and verifying data entered into the database to ensure accuracy.
- Generating and distributing reports.
- Protecting an organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Working according to the specifications and guidelines when using the software provided by SABIS® & MS Office applications.
- Processing and entering student registration and updating student data including parent bio, health records, emergency contact, bus details, lunch details, course enrollment, etc.
- Entering and processing student attendance, tardiness, and discipline data.
- Processing, entering and updating staff data including bio, attendance, tardiness, and discipline records.
- Entering exams and grades manually and distributing relevant reports.
- Processing SABIS® Student Life Organization® (SLO®) data including remarks, weekly scores, SLO® points, etc.
- Process classroom, exam halls, and ITL seating plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Trustworthy with an eye for detail.
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.