|Post Name||Hiring at Tesla, Tesla Jobs Toronto $40/Hours|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Toronto, ON, Canada M3A 1C6|
|Min Salary||CAD 40 to|
|Max Salary||CAD 42 Per Hour|
Hiring at Tesla, Tesla Jobs Toronto $40/Hours, Our Customer Experience Managers are seasoned retail veterans and naturally charismatic leaders.
In this role, you will be responsible for collaborating with your Store leader to lead the recruitment, training, development, and overall management of a dynamic store team that will help Tesla accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation.
You will be challenged to support your team through training, coaching, motivating, and analyzing sales performance. You will be tasked with identifying events in the local market that will maximize Tesla’s brand exposure and create more Tesla owners.
You will be measured and rewarded by your ability to achieve a cumulative store sales target, drive optimal team performance, and maintain store operations.
To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard-working. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional customer experiences.
While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
What You’ll Do
- Business Health
- Collaborate with the Store Manager for a shared understanding and vision of business needs and strategies
- Demonstrate sales leadership by role-playing and having an active selling presence on the floor 70% of the time
- Train and develop team on sales and delivery processes
- Analyze data and collaborate with the Store Manager on business strategies and set goals
- Coach and motivate the team to meet assigned sales, delivery, and productivity goals
- Ensure the team is fluent in all aspects of product knowledge
- Proficient in Sales and Delivery Operations with strong collaboration with both Service and Operations leadership – Ability to oversee Delivery Operations during Manager Duty Shifts
- Meet and Exceed KPI, partner to achieve sales and delivery targets along with P&L requirements for location Customer Experience
- Responsible for ensuring all employees provide best-in-class customer experience for every customer
- Manage customer escalations quickly and effectively
- Empower and guide employees through challenging customer concerns, to make decisions in the customers’ best interest while also supporting Tesla’s mission
- Demonstrate mastery of presenting, selling, and delivering the entire Tesla ecosystem. Employee Engagement
- Recruit, train, and develop employees ensuring all positions are filled in a timely manner
- Support, implement and provide follow-up for all training
- Continually evaluate the performance of each employee and provide in-the-moment feedback to drive results
- Ensure all employees adhere to Tesla policies and procedures
- Address and resolve all people issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with the Store Manager and Human Resources effectively Brand Standards
- Ensure facility maintenance and showroom presentation adhere to the brand standard
- Control store expenses by continually striving to reduce costs
- Ensure all employees align with Tesla’s Dress Code and Grooming Guidelines
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of applicable experience with a proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- Self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A dedicated and ethical approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Ability to relocate as needed
- Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
- Ability to obtain appropriate state licensing, where applicable Compensation and Benefits Compensation is based on a variety of factors including but not limited to work experience, skills, certifications, etc. Full-time Employee Benefits As a full-time Tesla employee, you will receive:
- Full benefits from day 1 for you and your eligible dependents
- Extended Health Insurance (including osteopath, psychologist, and acupuncturist)
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Employee Assistance Program, Sick and Vacation time (Flex Time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.