Highest Paying Jobs in USA
- Post Name: Marketing Manager-Relocation Available
- Company Name: Aramark
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Corning, New York, United States 14830
- Expected Salary: USD 65000 To USD 70000 Per Year
- Qualification: Degree in Marketing
Highest Paying Jobs in USA, USA Jobs Search, The Marketing Manager will work on the conceptualization, creation, and delivery of a dedicated marketing proposition and bespoke initiatives for our accounts. Working at both the central and site level to ensure effective activation and ongoing measurement of success.
You will work in conjunction with the internal and external partners to ensure initiatives and practices are launched in a timely and effective manner to drive customer happiness and in turn cash sales.
The role holder will be passionate about building tailored propositions for a variety of business sectors and clients, improving all aspects of our food and hospitality across a variety of internal and external platforms.
- Act as an ambassador and guardian for the Aramark brand
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the wider Northern European region to ensure standard methodology and great ideas are shared
- Carry out ad-hoc projects as required
- Implementation of customer-centric retail propositions into client accounts; supporting the operations team to successfully conduct food and service offers, menu mix, brand, pricing, and promotions
- Responsible for in-house customer experience and happiness measurement tool, launching into new sites, and supporting existing units. The successful candidate will be required to manage the reporting monthly and present it to the wider Aramark Northern European marketing team.
- Contribute to the creation of the customized proposition driven by insight and deep knowledge of customer segmentation and need states.
- Develop and deliver a program of consumer engagement activities that deliver business objectives (awareness, participation, spend, day part, happiness, and fun/engagement)
- Work with the internal Purchasing team to harness supplier relationships to drive sales and budgets to support the marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Own the internal IP library ensuring all artworks are handled and shared with key internal partners
- Deliver promotional campaigns on a cyclic basis working three months in advance. Publish an events calendar and link with social media channels to ensure effective communication and awareness
- Develop training programs for the Operations Teams on key marketing fundamentals such as upselling, merchandising and displays, planograms, packaging, labeling, etc.
- Develop Brand Standards Manuals, a tool kit that provides Operations with all the vital tools to successfully implement and operate internal propositions to the agreed standards
- Work with internal partners and external agencies to develop a program of customer insights and research using qualitative and quantitative reasoning and questioning to bring richer insight into our proposition development
- Work to develop a marketing and awareness plan around our corporate CSR strategy
- Development and coordination of internal fundraising/marketing campaigns
- Produce commercial case studies on propositions, promotions, new installations, food concepts, and other customer-facing activities to include in bids and tenders
- Work with external design agencies to produce effective marketing point of sale collateral and supporting documents.
- Produce quarterly food trend reports to circulate around the business
- Work closely with the internal sales team to provide marketing collateral and examples for inclusion in bids and tenders
- Roll out ‘Centre of Excellence; showcasing the best in branding, merchandising, and retail excellence to further develop our teams by showing ‘outstanding’
- On-site audits to ensure effective implementation of central marketing initiatives
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role.
- A formal Marketing / Business Qualification
- Understanding of the marketing mix and its application in a food service environment
- Experience within world-class B&I operations
- Proficient English – written and spoken
- Strong creative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be able to prioritize tasks
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong social media skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, can-do demeanor
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Able to effectively articulate decisions and present to an audience
- Full Driving license and ability to travel crucial
- Awareness of customer insight and the latest market trends
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunities and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is on helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.