Highest Paying Jobs in Canada for Commerce Students
Highest Paying Jobs in Canada for Commerce Students, Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to Unite People to Celebrate All Life’s Moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers – we believe in our brands and our people, and we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must.
We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team as we do, we want to hear from you.
Build Brands That More People Want To Hang Out Within the role of Marketing Activation Manager, Molson TM you will be part of the North America Marketing team based in Toronto. We are on a mission to build brands that more people want to hang out with – that means embedding our brands into the culture and having the bravery to do breakthrough work that matters, and that people will care about. That is what this role will be all about.
It is primarily accountable for building and executing our consumer-led brand plans & marketing initiatives, working with great people across our organization to deliver work you can be proud of and results that will make a difference. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Molson & Miller TM, and works closely with the broader Marketing and Commercial teams, here in Canada and in the U.S.
|Post Name||Marketing Manager|
|Company Name||Molson Coors Beverage Company|
|Expected Salary||CAD 66000 To CAD 70000 Per Year|
|Address||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M9W 5E4|
What will you do?
Accelerate Molson Coors’s ambitions to become the First Choice for Consumers and Customers providing the strategic leadership, direction, inspiration, and management for some of Molson Coors’s Iconic Brands.
- Be a strategic and critical thinker, ready to contribute to an iconic brand’s future – bringing the brand to life in retail, on-premise, and e-commerce nationally.
- A key contributor to the development of the annual planning process and identification of cultural, consumer, and category trends to drive relevant and impactful programming for the brand.
- Build and manage business relationships with all key clients and key stakeholders through marketing, customer support, legal, and sales functions at Molson Coors Canada
- Lead the development of national and regionally specific marketing and brand activations in Retail, On-Premise, and E-Commerce Channels
- Manage and inspire external agencies to do meaningful, disruptive, and innovative work. Partners will span multiple disciplines including media, shopper, experiential, and packaging.
- Work with your team on an ongoing basis to ensure all programs are closed properly post execution in a timely and efficient manner.
- Drive clarity on the drivers of brand and business performance as it relates to retail, on-premise, and event activations nationally.
- Manage all assigned program budgets from budget development, during the planning and execution, and management of budget reconciliation
|Education Required||Degree in Marketing|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Who are we looking for?
- You’re curious. You like to ask ‘why’ a lot. You’re interested in the culture we live in and in people as human beings. You challenge the status quo and see the world in a different way than most people.
- You’re a problem solver and love a challenge. You like complex projects and can find new ways to solve old problems.
- You’re empathetic and a relationship builder. You’re able to embody the feelings and context of colleagues in order to build stronger relationships. You bring positive energy to each situation and can judge the behaviors needed to enable progression.
- You can prioritize. You understand different business dynamics quickly and can map those to your own projects in order to prioritize in a world where we all try to do too much. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy.
- You are serious about results, and take pride in a proven track record in delivering.
- You exhibit Molson Coors’s core values.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in brand marketing.
Work Perks That You Need To Know About
- Flexible work programs that support work-life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, pension plan with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On-site Pub access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events , and, of course… free beer and beverages!
- Work within a fast-paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences