Highest Paying Jobs in Calgary 2022
Highest Paying Jobs in Calgary 2022, ERM seeks a Marketing Manager to join the North America Marketing Team, preferably located near an ERM office in North America.
The role can be performed in a hybrid manner (remote/in-office). The Marketing Manager will be part of the North America Marketing Team to be part of the North America Marketing Team and work with our Partners, sellers, key client account directors, and oil & gas sector leadership team to develop and implement client-focused integrated marketing.
Plans that drive high-value client discussions that lead to new and strategic opportunities/growth, manages and leads key North America webinars, virtual roundtables, conferences, and other types of marketing events, and supports the business in developing value propositions through the development of marketing collateral and thought leadership.
In addition to supporting the oil and gas sector, the marketing manager will support various initiatives, and go-to-market campaigns, and collaborate on projects with other members of the marketing & proposal team.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the commercial team, be confident, and service-oriented, have the ability to take the lead on activities/initiatives and drive progress, and be able to relate well with diverse groups of technical professionals.
|Post Name||Marketing Manager|
|Expected Salary||CAD 65000 To CAD 70000 Per Year|
|Address||Calgary, AB, Canada T2G 1S5|
- Manage and coordinate a variety of marketing initiatives from proprietary events (virtual and in person) and conferences to industry association memberships to sales enablement materials and insights development. Develop strategies for new events, implement best practices and manage the planning process for a-z.
- Direct and drive all aspects of marketing including planning, researching, and executing steps/tasks to achieve successful outcomes.
- Influence Partners and Sellers on which marketing activities to pursue through strategic and commercial alignment discussions. Measure the impact of campaigns using both qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Maintain quality and consistency of the company’s professional image in client communications, events, pursuits, and collateral material.
- Provide input and ideas into processes and improvements to the way the marketing function operates across North America, including contributing and managing SharePoint materials. Challenge the status quo and find alternative ways to provide solutions.
- Provide recommendations to company leadership, exhibit self-initiative, positive team attitude, technical quality and creativity, and ability to successfully juggle multiple deadline-driven initiatives and other tasks. Showcase flexibility in changing priorities and work seamlessly with the consulting staff.
- Collaborate with other teams, including Global Marketing on initiative and strategy for the sector. Provide ideas, and guidance, to influence and collaborate with other marketers and technical teams.
- Ensure compliance with company image, brand standards, approval levels, and guidelines.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, Communication, Business, or related field from an accredited college or university or demonstrated equivalent. Continued education/MBA a plus; or 8 years equivalent experience.
- 8-10 years of experience including working in environmental consulting or professional services firm.
- A self-starter who can coordinate and manage multiple projects with minimal supervision. Have the ability to adjust to change and refocus on priorities based on company direction.
- Have agility in changing priorities; work under quick deadlines and manage challenges and obstacles in a constructive manner.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational, writing/researching/editing, and time management skills in order to juggle multiple tasks with differing deadlines.
- Have the ability to work within a team, marketing, or technical group, to move projects forward on time and within budget. Elevate challenges issues to management appropriately. Provide insights and input on processes and decisions. Incorporate feedback into future performance and be self-aware of opportunities for growth
- Experience with virtual and in-person events planning, campaigns, initiatives, and content development
- Extensive experience with MS Office and Mac software
- Experience with Graphics, Adobe Creative Suite, and SharePoint
- Experience with Salesforce or another equivalent CRM database
- Some business travel may be required for on-site conference support or team meetings
- Meticulous attention to quality and detail.
- Positive, professional, and team-oriented attitude.
- Experience working remotely with other offices and teams on materials and deadlines.
- Professional approach to managing time and deadlines on all projects in a fast-paced environment.
Who We Are
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter.
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees, or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
ERM is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Thank you for your interest in ERM!