Medical Assistants Jobs in Germany
Health Care Assistant Jobs in Germany for Foreigners, We are trying to employ a clinical collaborator who will be liable for helping with regulatory obligations at our office. As an effective competitor, you will be liable for getting patient records and experimental outcomes, organizing everyday managerial undertakings, planning therapy spaces for assessments, and helping our professionals during operations.
To find true success in this job, you should be confirmed from a clinical right hand program and have no less than one to two years of related knowledge in a clinical setting. An essential comprehension of patient consideration and clinical wording will be a colossal benefit for you.
A clinical right hand is liable for everything from managerial work to patient and doctor support undertakings at clinics, specialist workplaces, clinical centers, and different offices. They might assist with getting a patient’s clinical history data or to take their important bodily functions. The extent of their work will rely upon the requirements of the office or practice.
|Post Name||Medical Assistants|
|Company Name||Chiltern Home Care Ltd|
|Expected Salary||EUR 35000 to EUR 40000 Per Year|
|Address||Offenburg, Germany 77654|
- Competent contact person for registration and taking over organizational processes.
- Appointment planning, coordination and appointment allocation or reception and care of our patients.
- Dealing with electronic and postal correspondence.
- Acquisition of administrative and billing tasks.
- Active participation in team meetings and supervision.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Training as a medical assistant (m/f/d).
- Friendly, binding demeanor with lived patient and customer orientation.
- Good knowledge of medical terminology desirable.
- Interest and enthusiasm in the field of psychiatry.
- Full COVID-19 vaccination (statutory facility-related vaccination requirement).
- Performance-linked wages.
- Work-life balance – planning security through regulated and flexible working time models by arrangement.
- Personal development through paid training and further education.
- Varied position in a trusting and appreciative working atmosphere and short decision-making processes.
- Company pension scheme and employee offers at top conditions via our corporate benefits program as well as health. promotion for our employees as part of company health management.
- kindergarten allowance
Qualitative rehabilitation at the highest level has a name. Our healthcare facilities currently treat 61 patients across Germany with various indications.
In addition to the inpatient rehabilitation clinics, the Celenus Group also includes the salvea brands, which specialize in outpatient rehabilitation and therapy facilities, and the Danuvius Kliniken, consisting of specialist clinics for mental health, special nursing homes, an outpatient nursing service and assisted living and residential groups.
The reintegration into society and the promotion and improvement of participation in the professional and general life of the patients entrusted to us is the focus of our actions.
We ensure this corporate goal through our outstanding, future-oriented treatment quality, our professionalism and through our close interdisciplinary cooperation across all healthcare facilities.
As a future-oriented provider of inpatient and outpatient medical rehabilitation, our clinics are regularly recognized by FOCUS-Gesundheit as top rehabilitation clinics.
The Celenus group, based in Offenburg, employs a total of around 4,300 people and is managed by Christian Baumbach, the sole director. Thanks to his many years of professional expertise in healthcare and previous top management positions in the field of rehabilitation,
Christian Baumbach covers the required skills in the industry with his technical know-how and skills. The actions of Christian Baumbach as sole director and of all our employees are aimed at achieving and guaranteeing the strategic objectives of the Celenus Group.
Celenus/salvea is one of the leading providers of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services in Germany and treats patients for a wide variety of indications at 61 locations. Danuvius Klinik GmbH operates psychiatric/psychotherapeutic specialist clinics for acute and full care with a total of 165 beds/places at three locations in Region 10 in Upper Bavaria.
All locations have a psychiatric institute outpatient clinic (PIA). The Danuvius Klinik Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm is an academic teaching hospital of the Technical University of Munich and offers modern therapy methods according to the current state of knowledge of current research as well as clinical experience.