Google Jobs in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Google Jobs Toronto 2022/2023 Apple Now!!, The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
As a Customer Engineer, you will work with the Sales team to introduce Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective and existing customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential roadblocks.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise.
We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
|Post Name||Customer Engineer, Data Analytics, Public Sector|
|Expected Salary||CAD 70000 To CAD 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Toronto, ON, Canada M5J 2T8|
Responsibilities for Google Jobs in Toronto, ON (with Salaries) 2022:
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Manage the technical relationship with Google’s customers (e.g., managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources).
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer and partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, and requests for information response documents.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other events.
Minimum Qualifications for Google Canada Jobs 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in virtualization or cloud-native architectures in a customer-facing or support role.
- Experience with cloud computing (e.g., cloud market) and delivering technical presentations.
- Experience with analytic warehouse solutions, “Big Data” technologies, real-time streaming, performance, and scalability optimizations.
Preferred Qualifications for Best Google Jobs in Toronto, ON (Hiring Now!):
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Technical sales experience in the fields of cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management, and Big Data.
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch, or real-time event processing, and exact transform and load (ETL) workflows solutions (e.g., Informatica, Talend, Alooma, SAP, Data Services).
- Knowledge of Linux and an ability to address domain name systems, transmission control protocol, firewalls, proxy servers, load balancing, virtual private network, and virtual private cloud.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field|
Interview Question for Working at Google:
- What are your favorite products in Google, how will you try to make it better?
- Tell us about an incident where you took a risk and failed, how did you come up with that?
- Have you made any significant accomplishment and are you proud of it?
- Why do you want to join Google?
- What do you know about Google’s competitors?
- What else do you want me to know about you that I haven’t discovered yet?
- If I will open your browser history, what I will learn about your personality?
- Describe your earlier process with the job?
- If you will join the team what impact you are likely to have upon it?
- Share your previous experience of working in an unstructured environment and how did you manage to work?
- What do you understand by session, page views and users?
- Can you explain assisted conversions?
- Can you differentiate between goals and funnels?
- Which tools are available for Google+ users to boost the overall productivity and deal with profile management?
- In Google analytics what do you understand by treemap?
- Can you mention the weight of the Empire State building?
- What do you understand by the significance of “dead beef”?
- Is it good for Google to start charging $1 per month for Gmail users?
- Imagine if you will be given a spacecraft along with 1 billion dollars, how do you plan to utilize it or to use it for
- solving the biggest problem of mankind?
- Out of learning and earning what do you prefer most?
- What do you think about how many golf balls can be easily fitted inside the school bus?