Strategy and Operations Manager Job in Dubai
|Post Name||Sales Strategy and Operations Manager|
|Expected Salary||AED 20000 to AED 25000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
May You Like:- Development Executive Jobs in Dubai UAE
Responsibility for Strategy Jobs in Google in Dubai:
- Manage the creation and delivery of the strategic planning processes including annual planning, global business updates, objectives, key results reviews, supporting quarterly business reviews, and ongoing strategic projects.
- Provide consistent metrics to understand and improve business performance, both revenue, and productivity.
- Work with the country, regional, and global teams to lead and manage major strategic, organizational, and operational initiatives, developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and final recommendations.
- Improve productivity and scalability by designing, piloting, and implementing initiatives that drive business growth or improve efficiency.
- Identify revenue opportunities (e.g., country, sales channel, vertical, product) and develop programs to capture.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s degree in Business|
Minimum Qualifications for Google Jobs in Dubai for Indians:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in strategy consulting, project management, and executive communication.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
Preferred Qualifications for Google Hiring Manager in Dubai:
- Experience working with data, and navigating ambitious settings within a fast-changing environment.
Experience in sales and/or marketing, structuring, and implementing initiatives with sales teams.
- Ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Ability to present to executive, business, or technically oriented audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible/adaptable in making judgments independently in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills.
Benefits of Working in Google for Getting Jobs in Google Dubai:
1. Health and wellness:-
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health.
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns.
- Onsite wellness centers.
- Access to mental health apps.
- Second medical opinion for you and your loved ones.
- Medical advocacy program for transgender employees.
2. Financial wellbeing:-
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and global reset/wellbeing days.
- Hybrid work model — two work-from-home days each week for most roles.
- Remote work opportunities are available.
- Four “work from anywhere” weeks per year.
- Part-time work and job-sharing options.
3. Family support and care:-
- Fertility and growing family support.
- Parental leave and baby bonding leave.
- Caregiver leave.
- Backup childcare.
- Survivor income benefit.
4. Community and personal development:-
- Educational reimbursement
- Googler-to-Googler peer learning and coaching platform
- Donation matching and time off to volunteer
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Internal Googler community groups and local culture clubs
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with fellow Googlers.
- Top technology, including internet reimbursement and company-paid mobile phone.
- On-site meals and snacks.
- Fitness centers, massage programs, and ergonomic support.
- At-home fitness, well-being, and cooking classes.