Google Hiring Industry Manager in Dubai
Google Jobs in Dubai for Indians, Manager Jobs in Google Dubai Apply Now!!, Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow.
Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
Working with them, you set the direction and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users. As an Industry Manager, you will work to forge partnerships with clients and their agencies and partners in the MENA region to develop and deliver on a digital strategy that will address their business challenges.
You will consult with clients using Google products (e.g., Google Ads, YouTube, the Google Display Network, Search, Google Analytics, etc.) and work closely with cross-functional teams to design and drive relevant activities for our clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view of the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video, and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
|Post Name||Industry Manager|
|Expected Salary||AED 15000 to AED 20000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Industry Jobs in Dubai Google:
- Build sustainable relationships with MENA advertisers and their agency partners.
- Collaborate and consult with customers with the goal of extending relationships, identifying their business challenges, and collaboratively shape solutions that build their success.
- Develop digital transformation value propositions and solid media plans.
- Analyze data trends and client performance and provide recommendations.
- Develop case studies of successful initiatives in order to share insights with customers and serve as a digital advocate at targeted events and conferences.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
Minimum Qualifications for Google Hiring in Dubai for Filipino:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in digital marketing in a client-side, agency, or commercial role.
Preferred Qualifications for Jobs in Google for Indians in Dubai:
- Experience developing plans to generate new business, and maintaining and developing managed accounts.
- Experience in media in a senior-level role, particularly online, with an extensive understanding of brand advertising.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and across geographies, especially in the MENA region.
- Ability to direct data-driven discussions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
Mission: “Google’s mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.”
Vision: Google’s Android phones offer its users free access to Google Maps and provide navigation and communication.
Benefits of Working in Google for Getting Jobs in Google Dubai:
1. Health and wellness:-
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health.
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns.
- Onsite wellness centers.
- Access to mental health apps.
- Second medical opinion for you and your loved ones.
- Medical advocacy program for transgender employees.
2. Financial wellbeing:-
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and global reset/wellbeing days.
- Hybrid work model — two work-from-home days each week for most roles.
- Remote work opportunities are available.
- Four “work from anywhere” weeks per year.
- Part-time work and job-sharing options.
3. Family support and care:-
- Fertility and growing family support.
- Parental leave and baby bonding leave.
- Caregiver leave.
- Backup childcare.
- Survivor income benefit.
4. Community and personal development:-
- Educational reimbursement
- Googler-to-Googler peer learning and coaching platform
- Donation matching and time off to volunteer
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Internal Googler community groups and local culture clubs
5. Google extras:-
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with fellow Googlers.
- Top technology, including internet reimbursement and company-paid mobile phone.
- On-site meals and snacks.
- Fitness centers, massage programs, and ergonomic support.
- At-home fitness, well-being, and cooking classes.