Google Jobs for Designer
Google Jobs Canada, Designer Jobs Google, Salary, for Indian Graduate, with Experience, At Google, we follow a simple but vital premise: Focus on the user and all else will follow. Google’s Interaction Designers take complex tasks and make them intuitive and easy to use for billions of people around the globe.
Throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes—you’ll envision how people will experience our products, and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined, and even magical. Google User Experience (UX) is made up of multi-disciplinary teams of UX Designers, Researchers, Writers, Content Strategists, Program Managers, and Engineers:
We care deeply about the people who use our products. The UX team plays an integral part in gathering insights about the attitudes, emotions, and behaviors of people who use our products to inspire and inform design. We collaborate closely with each other and with engineering and product management to create industry-leading products that deliver value for the people who use them, and for Google’s businesses.
As an Interaction Designer, you’ll rely on user-centered design methods to craft industry-leading user experiences—from concept to execution. Like all of our UX jobs, you’ll collaborate with your design partners to leverage and evolve the Google design language to build beautiful, innovative, inspired products that people love to use.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry.
Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
|Post Name||Interaction Designer, Google Cloud|
|Expected Salary||CAD 45000 To CAD 55000 Per Year|
|Address||Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N0B 1Y0|
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and/or high fidelity prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design-centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Design|
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in product design or UX.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms, and working with technical/design teams to create user flows, wireframes, and building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- A portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions.
- Master’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience working in a complex, cross-functional organization.
- 1 year of experience leading design projects.
- Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to design for platforms such as desktop and mobile (Android and iOS).
- Ability to lead and ideate products from scratch and improve features within a user-centered design process.
- Skills in communicating and influencing product design strategy.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
It has been referred to as the “most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
The company went public via an initial public offering (IPO), Google was reorganized as a wholly owned subsidiary of Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet’s largest subsidiary and is a holding company for Alphabet’s Internet properties and interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google.
Some Interview Questions for Interaction Designers:
- How would you avoid letting innovation overwhelm you?
- When and how would you find “above the fold” most effective?
- Explain how you would ensure users won’t get bored with your design.
- How would you achieve clarity in navigation elements?
- How important is a contrast in your interaction design projects?
- How do you achieve equally user-friendly usability across many devices?
- How do you use consistency in your Interaction Design projects?
- How can information be made quickly accessible using typography?
- What are your thoughts on the use of marketing pop-ups to interact with users?
- How do you utilize the Hierarchy of Control in your design projects?