Account Manager Job in Canada
Google Job Opportunities in Canada, Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow.
Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research, and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users. As an Account Manager, you will help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions. You will manage business relationships to ensure that our clients’ needs and requirements are met.
You will provide client service, research, and market analysis. You will anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view of the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video, and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Expected Salary||CAD 75000 to AED 80000Per Year|
|Address||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 2G4|
Responsibility for Google Jobs Hiring in Canada:
- Serve as a liaison with customers regarding product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and optimization recommendations to ensure that our advertisers are satisfied.
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with customer goals and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to customers.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Google Ads-related tools.
- Report on business growth figures internally and take ownership with the leader of the managed segment.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
Minimum Qualifications for Jobs Vacancy in Google Canada:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Consultative Sales and Account Management.
Preferred Qualifications for Google Career in Canada:
- Experience with advertising landscapes or auto clients.
- Knowledge of Google products (e.g., Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform).
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its market landscape.
- Knowledge of online advertising, digital media consumption patterns, and branding measurement.
- Ability to work with evolving and emerging products.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits of Working in Google for Getting Jobs in Google Canada:
1. Health and wellness:-
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health.
- Workplace accommodations for physical or mental health concerns.
- Onsite wellness centers.
- Access to mental health apps.
- Second medical opinion for you and your loved ones.
- Medical advocacy program for transgender employees.
2. Financial wellbeing:-
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and global reset/wellbeing days.
- Hybrid work model — two work-from-home days each week for most roles.
- Remote work opportunities are available.
- Four “work from anywhere” weeks per year.
- Part-time work and job-sharing options.
3. Family support and care:-
- Fertility and growing family support.
- Parental leave and baby bonding leave.
- Caregiver leave.
- Backup childcare.
- Survivor income benefit.
4. Community and personal development:-
- Educational reimbursement
- Googler-to-Googler peer learning and coaching platform
- Donation matching and time off to volunteer
- Employee resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Internal Googler community groups and local culture clubs
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge, and collaborate with fellow Googlers.
- Top technology, including internet reimbursement and company-paid mobile phone.
- On-site meals and snacks.
- Fitness centers, massage programs, and ergonomic support.
- At-home fitness, well-being, and cooking classes.