|Post Name||Investigations & Response Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Amsterdam, Netherlands 1075 KZ|
|Min. Salary||EUR 8000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 10000 Per Month|
If you want German Speaker Jobs in Netherlands in Netflix, Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 221 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages.
As Netflix continues to grow, we are looking for a talented team member to join the Customer Service team as a Specialist on the Investigations & Response team.
The Investigations & Response team – in close partnership with Legal and other critical stakeholders – handles and analyzes sensitive inquiries, consumer litigations, and Customer Service escalations with legal and/or reputational risk in order to protect Netflix’s business and our member’s experience.
You will be a resource for cross-functional teams on matters related to the Netflix customer experience. While liaising with our Regulatory Compliance and Consumer Protection teams, you will analyze, investigate, and respond to private and government-issued consumer claims and manage a variety of legally sensitive CS workflows.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented, has the strong judgment, and demonstrates a willingness to get things done. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-paced organization and work on a variety of sensitive issues.
The position is based in Amsterdam and reports to the Manager of Investigations & Response in Amsterdam, NL. This individual will work in close collaboration with teams such as Legal, Product, Engineering, Public Policy, and other cross-functional teams to carry out their responsibilities.
- Analyze, investigate and accurately handle high-priority inquiries from consumers, agencies, lawyers, governmental and/or regulatory entities, or other online portals regarding Netflix’s consumer practices and experiences.
- Review and triage incoming volumes across multiple workflows, including but not limited to: managed email inboxes, brand protection escalations, and formal letters received by mail.
- Analyze, detect and summarize complex fact patterns, customer matters, and concepts across multiple operational queues, in accordance with applicable laws and our terms of service, while upholding Netflix’s strong commitment to our member’s experience.
- Triage complex issues and articulate recommended solution(s) in a concise and succinct manner.
- Interact and partner with various cross-functional stakeholders at Netflix to evaluate and investigate issues while liaisoning on corporate policies.
- Maintain and improve documentation to drive operational improvements.
- Use data to understand volume and uncover trends to drive decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German are mandatory; other languages are a plus.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to review high-complexity data across multiple tools, connect the dots and identify trends.
- 3+ years of experience managing and handling high-volume queues, preferably within Regulatory Compliance, Fraud, Trust and Safety, and similar industries.
- Previous direct experience and/or familiarity with Customer Service organizations is a plus.
- Superior organizational skills, extraordinary attention to detail, and a ‘challenge-the-status-quo’ mindset that processes can always be improved.
- Self-starter and fast learner who can work independently while using impeccable judgment.
- Ability to adapt to business needs and thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, while successfully managing multiple tasks and high-visibility projects with strict deadlines.
- Receptive to and able to appropriately incorporate real-time feedbackPossess situational awareness to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Zendesk, and/or other Customer Service software.