Receptionist Jobs in Mumbai, We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful.
|Company Name||Spay Technology Pvt. Ltd.|
|Education Required||12th Pass|
SPAY Technology Private Limited is a Fintech Company, which focuses on empowering the Migrant population & other Underserved sections of the Indian economy.
Spay Technology caters to a number of services such as Money transfer, Aadhaar Enabled Payment systems, Bill payments, Recharge, travel bookings, Insurance, etc. Spay Technology believes in providing services as per “Where our Consumers need it when they need it & in the Manner they need it”.
Together with our network of agents, we speak our consumer’s language and have a presence in our consumer’s neighborhoods, by reaching extensively into the geographical segments through our Merchants to provide a hassle-free platform for financial services.
‘Spay Technology’ remittance portal ‘Spay India’ enables money transfer for even non-bank account holders and works as a hub for other financial services. Spay India also provides AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System) to make the process even more efficient and secure.
Our Vision is to assist in accrediting every underserved segment of the Indian population to live a hassle-free life. As Spay Technology understands the Consumer’s needs and provides services as per their Lifestyle, we are building an unparalleled platform, which brings financial services to the Consumer’s doorstep/ or in their hands, regardless of their location.
Full Job Description:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- The answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material.
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10000 ₹18000 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Navi Mumbai, Navi Mumbai – 400710, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front desk – Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)