Full Time Jobs in Singapore for Foreigners, The Product Director, Marketplace & Integrations will be reporting to the Product Team. The Product Team is customer-centric and owns the product roadmap for the Trustana’s B2B E-Commerce Marketplace experience as well as the related value-added services offered to buyers and sellers.
The team also is in charge of running UX Experiments across our products to empower data-driven decision-making. In parallel to user-facing products, the team works on different internal services and projects to streamline workflows, aiming toward scalability, traceability, and sustained growth.
|Post Name||Product Director, Marketplace & Integrations|
|Salary||SGD 6000 To SGD 7000 Per Month|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
Join Trustana and be a part of our mission to democratize access to import & export markets for all. We are working towards facilitating international participation from companies of all sizes and supporting the evolution and modernization of SMEs globally.
Trustana is a curated B2B trade platform of verifiable, international traders. Designed to empower buyers and suppliers to grow their businesses with confidence, Trustana connects trusted trade partners and supports them through their end-to-end trade journey.
Trustana’s goal is to enable buyers to bring the highest quality products to their customers by connecting them with pre-screened, curated international suppliers. It also helps suppliers to expand their customer base by supporting the internationalization of their products and connecting them with reputable buyers. The platform leverages decentralized technology to enable users to have control and ownership over their data.
Founded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore, Trustana is based in Singapore with a hub in China.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Define the product (mission, vision, tenets), set goals, analyze, drive improvements that are quantified with metrics, and influence resource allocation.
- Partner with customers, internal/external teams, and engineering teams to determine what projects move forward and in what priority order. You use your judgment to question proposals and test assumptions (Q. Do we need to deliver this at all?).
- Drive Trustana’s work with strategic partners to build end-to-end integrations for our seller’s ecosystem
- Leverage your previous experience with complex API integrations, preferably in eCommerce.
- Drive expansion of product market fit via innovative and adjacent use cases, as well as through localization and geographical expansion of our product to new markets
- Make smart trade-offs (e.g., time vs. effort vs. deliverables). Structure growth tests to identify opportunities and insights, adopt a creative problem-solving approach to accelerate growth
- Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria. You clearly communicate progress and outcomes.
- Oversee the gap between teams, processes, and systems. You help teams and/or your organization reduce exposure to classic failure modes. (e.g., requirements not sufficiently understood or documented, ineffective cross-team collaboration, long-term impact(s) from third-party solutions, security not considered, insufficient stakeholder review, etc.)
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- Experience in integrating APIs and inter-system interactions
- Experience in designing fundamental technical solutions for system platforms with performance considerations
- Proven track record in the product, program, or project management at scale
- A strong combination of analytical skills, inventive thought leadership, and bias for action
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years’ retail/e-tail experience
- 6+ years of experience developing strategy and managing product roadmaps
- 3+ years experience managing a high-performing Product team.
- Experience in marketplace and e-commerce product management
- Strong understanding of auth models, permission scopes, rate limits, and other critical platform components.
Our Culture & Benefits:
We are a fast-growing, multicultural organization with a range of talents from different parts of the world. A progressive company like ours embraces diversity and fosters an inclusive environment for our people to do their best. With a flat hierarchy, we ensure friendliness within our quarters and our employees are provided with unlimited annual leaves and extensive insurance coverage.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status, or disability status.