Free Visa Driver Job in London
Free Visa Driver Job in London, Join our team of Delivery Drivers in AAH and help us deliver essential medical and pharmaceutical orders to our customers and patients. Be part of a team that really makes a difference and feel valued for the work you do!
Permanent Contract – immediate start available.
Full and part-time roles, up to 45 hours per week, 5 days per week. 06:00 to 18:00 (shift start and finish times may vary) and Saturday mornings when required.
£10.78 per hour (£12.20 for weekends) , plus London weighting plus benefits including:
- 28 days holiday rising to a maximum of 33 days
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Death in Service
- Discounted Shopping Platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A full range of development opportunities including apprenticeships, on-the-job training, and management qualifications, including our step into the management program, regional or even Head office roles- the opportunities are endless
- Onsite parking with excellent working conditions and transport links. (Check out the map to find our exact location).
|Company Name||AAH Pharmaceuticals|
|Expected Salary||GBP 18 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom HA4 0JP|
Why you’ll love working here:
As one of our delivery drivers, you will have a busy and active role which will include:
- Acting as the face of our business, representing AAH to our customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensuring our customers receive their orders on time and in excellent condition
- Be accountable for completing all the paperwork associated with each delivery, return, or collection including using electronic tracking scanners
- Maintain the safety and security of our stock whilst in transit
- Work as part of a team to continuously improve the way we work
- We prioritize health and safety and are continually looking at how we can be the best place to work for all our colleagues. Your feedback is how we will continue to grow.
Our team members are what make us who we are, we are looking for enthusiastic people who are committed to doing their best to get the job done.
Basic Qualifications & Skills required:
- A full and valid driving license is essential
- Experience in dealing with customers face to face would be advantageous
- Ability to work efficiently and methodically
- Attention to detail and ability to use basic maths and literacy skills
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Truly committed to customer and patient services
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
AAH is the leading medical supplier in the UK, we impact millions of people across thousands of UK communities. From our network of branches, we distribute lifesaving medicines twice daily to pharmacies, hospitals, and GPs. We work collectively to make a difference working with our ICARE values to create a culture we can be proud of.
We don’t believe in standing still, which is why we are investing in our future by transforming our branch network to ensure the timely and safe delivery of our valued goods.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity & inclusion, taking a person-centered approach to our interview process that is fair and free from both discrimination and bias. If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.
- Tell Us About Yourself
- Why Do You Think You Are the Right Fit for this Job
- What Tasks Do You Perform in Your Current Position as a Driver?
- How is Your Driving Record?
- What Type of Vehicle Maintenance Can You Perform?
- Suppose Your Customer Gets Furious Due to a Change in Direction. How Would You Handle The Situation?
- Have You Ever Been Forced By Situations Not to Report to Work?
- What’s the Highest Speed You Have Ever Attained While Driving?
- Are You Comfortable Working in Night Shifts in Case of an Urgent Customer?
- Why Did You Decide to Pursue Driving as Your Career?
- Tell Us a Circumstance Where Your Skills as a Driver Were Truly Tested
- How Do You View a Responsible Driver?
- In What Manner Would You Include Technological Appliances in Your Job?
- Do You Have a Vehicle of Your Own?