Free Visa and Air Ticket Jobs in Poland 2022, HPE ESEA region spans a cluster of 80 countries and HPE operates here through 2 Unique and diverse Channel driven Go to Market models.
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with experience in the Infrastructure Hardware Business who could partner with the Sales and Category leaders towards delivering on the Financial Growth targets of the region.
The cultural and economic diversity of the region and the different Go to market models offer a fantastic Learning and Finance Skillset Enhancement Opportunity for the selected candidate.
|Post Name||Senior Financial Analyst IHG Business|
|Address||Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland 02-678|
|Company Name||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
Starting with audio oscillators, the friends built the foundation for a company that would grow to become a global leader in enterprise technology. More than 75 years later, our success is exemplified through our employees’ drive to advance ideas that bring meaningful innovations to life for our customers and partners around the globe.
We are guided by our mission to help customers use technology to turn ideas into value and empower them to transform industries, markets, and lives. We simplify Hybrid IT, power the Intelligent Edge, and provide the expertise to make it all happen.
How You’ll Make Your Mark:
- Providing complex financial analysis on IHG products business trends for ESEA countries, typically exercising a unique understanding of the Compute and Storage business to determine the best method for achieving Financial Goals.
- Provide periodic reporting on Business performance against Forecast and Budget at country and product category level.
- Support the Business towards building the right Forecast at IHG BU and Product category level.
- Leads and advice on the most complex business initiatives, typically leading several analysts across multiple areas within finance and across geographies/organizations.
- Drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Represents the functional unit during cross-regional or cross-functional planning processes and initiatives
- Ensure Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statements are in compliance with GAAP and Company Accounting & Financial Policy. Maintain the integrity of the entity’s financial data.
- Ensure that the local legal and tax reporting for an assigned entity is in compliance with country legal & regulatory requirements.
- Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives
- Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization’s financial goals and policies.
- Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally.
- Ensures strong business controls.
|Salary||PLN 11000 To PLN 15000 Per Month|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- First-level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
- Typically 7+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in a variety of finance functions and Hardware finance exposure would be preferred.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles, statutory requirements, and financial analysis.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Superior business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Superior communication and influencing skills.
- Strong Motivator
- Superior teamwork skills
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent project management skills.
What We Can Offer You:
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.