Free Visa Accommodation Jobs in USA 2022
Free Visa Accommodation Jobs in USA 2022, The Housing Case Manager works primarily with medium and high acuity clients within the office and clients’ homes to deliver case management services to improve housing stability and promote positive health outcomes. Relationship development, skills coaching, advocacy, and networking are the cornerstone activities of housing case managers.
The Housing Case Manager reports to the Program Managers within their respective offices. This is a full-time, non-exempt, union, regular position.
|Post Name||Housing Case Manager|
|Expected Salary||USD 22.78 Per Hour|
|Address||Seattle, Washington, United States 98101|
- Case management services, including engagement and rapport building, assessment of housing needs, development of goal plans, implementing effective interventions and monitoring client progress, coordinating services for improved housing and financial stability, coaching on housing retention skills, and completing housing program renewals.
- Assist with housing searches to obtain stable, safe housing.
- Housing Case Managers actively network to create a working knowledge of local housing resources, understand the impact of the current housing crisis in the Region, and the complexities of housing barriers.
- Provide support and education on the Landlord/Tenant Laws and advocate for clients’ rights as tenants, responding to complaints and developing positive liaison relationships with landlords and housing authorities.
- Collaborate with medical case managers to facilitate client care and resolve short-term needs.
- Maintain timely, accurate, and confidential client files in accordance with program requirements.
- Participates in appropriate Lifelong committees or activities to promote quality improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess a working understanding of Harm Reduction and Housing First principles within a Trauma-Informed framework.
- Successful experience working with ethnic, racial, and gender diverse populations as well as persons who have experienced homelessness, poverty, justice-involved, chronic mental health, or substance addiction barriers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with community partners while advocating for clients’ needs.
- Ability to work independently, with accountability, sound judgment, discretion, and professionalism.
- Ability to learn and adapt to ongoing client and programmatic changes.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, virtual meeting platforms, and client databases with appropriate professional verbal and written skills.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Education and Experience:
- Experience providing case management (or similar) services to people with high barriers to care.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in a social services or related field, equivalent experience is acceptable.
- Lived experience: individuals from non-dominant cultures are encouraged to apply.
- Cover letter with a summary of experience requested.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
Standard office environment: the position is in an office setting, with multiple meetings at community agencies and within clients’ homes. Engagement with clients is primarily done virtually or over the phone. Qualified candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle. Standard IRS mileage reimbursement. Ability to lift 10 pounds.
Lifelong is a community health organization committed to removing barriers to health with relentless compassion so that no one faces illness and injustice alone.
We lead with heart. Our respect for people drives our mission. For 40 years, Lifelong has fought health inequities so that everyone can have the opportunity to thrive. Our comprehensive services include food and nutrition, healthcare navigation, aging and disability support, and connection to housing and other vital resources.
We are looking for passionate, dedicated people to join our talented team and make real, meaningful changes in the daily lives of those living with chronic and life-threatening illnesses in their community. Lifelong offers exceptional benefits, including paid time off, medical, and dental coverage in addition to a balanced work-life integration.
Do not meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
At Lifelong we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you are excited about this role but your past experience does not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Lifelong is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.