Costing Analyst Intern
|Post Name||Costing Analyst Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Singapore, Singapore 188021|
|Min. Salary||SGD 5000|
|Max. Salary||SGD 5500 Per Month|
We’re looking for a Costing Intern within the Apparel/Accessories Cost Engineer (ACE) department. The ACE team is a function of Nike Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GSM), which drives product excellence through a sustainable cost engineering model. We revolutionize Apparel and Accessories product costing process, serving as both a subject-matter-expert and change leader in NIKE Costing.
What You Will Work On
- Costing Operation Process & System Improvement
- Manage to cost data (e.g FOB – Freight On Board) accuracy in the Nike system and related reports
- Participate in the costing system, process, and workflow improvement projects
- Review and update the costing activities calendar and timeline
- Establish and update the cost model
- Assist ACE managers to collect, reviewing, and analyzing manufacturing information from factories or market research for a reasonable and sustainable cost framework
- Track and report cost drivers, impact, and review with key functions
Who You Will Work With
You will work closely with the ACE Manager and Costing Analyst in optimizing the cost models in Nike, managing the factory cost performance, and Nike costing processes.
You will closely collaborate with both Nike’s internal and external stakeholders including factory partners to understand, collect and analyze the cost-related information followed by aligning the standard and processes.
What You Bring
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree with anticipated graduation in August
- Preferred degrees include: Engineering (Industrial), Manufacturing, Operations or Supply Chain Management, Business or similar fields
- Strong process, data analytical & visualization skills (MS Excel & Macro, Tableau)
- Ability to handle multiple competing projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze problems, develop innovative solutions when required, and deal with ambiguity and frequent changes in priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic team player who is eager to learn
- Passionate about Nike products and the consumer
At NIKE, the health and safety of our employees and community are paramount. Even for roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where in-person presence is required at the workplace.
An offer of employment is conditional upon submission of proof of Covid-19 vaccination status, for the purpose of planning deployment at the workplace. Successful candidates will also be required to comply with relevant Covid-19 advisories from the government ministries and NIKE at all times.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development.