IT Architect Job in Banglore India
Flipkart Job Vacancy Near Me, Will be responsible for building Enterprise IT Solutions, Technology Product Platforms, and driving Innovation & Best Practices in the IT Group. The ideal candidate will be able to take ownership of complex system components and drive it to the next level along with managing teams.
Will closely work with Business Leaders and Corporate Functional Leaders to understand their challenges and provide Strategic IT Solutions Individuals with 13 to 17 years of experience with significant exposure to software products and platforms are preferred.
|Post Name||IT Architect|
|Salary||INR 45000 To INR 55000 Per Month|
|Address||Bangalore, Karnataka, India 560103|
Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, and incorporated in Singapore as a private limited company. The company initially focused on online book sales before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, home essentials, groceries, and lifestyle products.
- Drive the long-term technical vision for the team and organization.
- Design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable services with a platform focus.
- Work on cutting-edge technology solutions that can solve business problems.
- Overlook and be responsible for the components built, right from its design to coding and operations.
- Create platforms for components such as libraries, utilities, and services, and promote their reuse.
- Be accountable for large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary manner.
- Conceptualize, develop and quickly prototype.
- Lead by example. Mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to the development of best practices & Manage multiple teams.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BE/ MCA in Computer Science|
- Experience in Building Mobile Responsive Applications and Web Applications.
- Expertise in Core Java, spring frameworks, mybatis & Open source languages.
- Expertise in Scala, Play Framework, Akka.
- Expertise in SQL (MySQL, Oracle) and in NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j).
- Expertise in Apache Camel.
- Hands-on experience on Kafka, Oracle JMS.
- Hands-on experience on Ionic Framework, Angular 2, Typescript, and Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience on ElasticSearch.
- Implemented Single Sign On (SSO) for a Large Organization.
- Experience in administering Github Enterprise/On-Premise.
- Experience in administering Jira / Confluence / Jenkins Applications.
- Experience using and developing RESTful APIs using JAX-RS, and JSON.
- Exposure to distributed systems architecture, components modeling, data flow, scaling, and managing large amounts of data.
- The ability to solve complex problems, identify feasible alternatives, and build elegant, maintainable solutions.
- Experience in leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers.
- Comprehensive operational experience including optimizations, deployments, and tuning application servers like Apache/Tomcat.