Job DescriptionWe are looking to hire a financial advisor to join our team. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy. To excel in this tightly regulated role you should already have the appropriate licenses and deep knowledge of all the latest financial products on the market. Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think TD if you crave meaningful work and embrace change as we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward. Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
At TD Canada Trust, we are the frontline of TD Bank. We strive to build deep and long-lasting relationships with our customers. By understanding their needs and providing personalized financial solutions, our purpose is to help our customers and small businesses achieve their financial goals.
We are looking for brand champions, relationship builders, and leading professionals with an understanding of the market and economic trends that can build legendary customer experiences.
Join TD Canada Trust and think like a customer, act like an owner, innovate with purpose and execute with an impact.
Are you passionate about connecting personally with customers to assist them in achieving their financial goals? Do you love exploring and understanding investment options that best suit customers’ financial needs? Then join us as a Financial Advisor and demonstrate your subject matter expertise in providing sound financial planning advice to promote customer loyalty and investment returns.
|Post Name||Financial Advisor/Personal Financial Services – Trainee|
|Company Name||TD Bank|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Vancouver, BC, Canada V7Y 1A2|
|Min Salary||CAD 37.5|
|Max Salary||CAD 37.5 Per Hour|
In this role, you are expected to:
- Play a key role in advising customers of high-level financial solutions from a range of available investment and credit banking solutions
- By asking thoughtful financial questions, engaging with customers, and creating positive experiences to retain and deepen relationships
- Increase customer financial confidence by providing personalized financial advice, answering customer questions, and addressing their concerns; raising matters as appropriate to team members or partners while maintaining confidentiality and accuracy
- Act as a point of contact for the frontline staff in handling customer problems
- Maintain professional space in common areas as per the marketing and regulatory guidelines
- Work closely with existing and prospective customers to provide financial reviews, discuss portfolio updates and suggest additional personalized solutions based on their financial goals
- Stay knowledgeable about emerging issues, evolving regulations, and industry codes of conduct as well as participate in process improvement opportunities to protect the interests of the organization
- Strive to achieve and improve service level agreements and productivity targets
- Ensure documents are prepared consistent with relevant regulations and in a way that properly reflects business intentions
- Participate fully as a team member, help build a positive and diverse work environment, willingly assist and mentor others in the completion of work activities, and address communication issues efficiently
- High school diploma with over 1 year of relevant experience
- Completion of IFIC or CSC Course
- CFSA must be completed if hired
- A post-Secondary or Undergraduate degree in a related field is an asset
- Sound knowledge of advanced investing and credit processes, banking solutions, and concepts in order to provide personalized advice to customers in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in software tools including MS Office, and internet application
- Tactful communicator able to exchange ideas and customer information in a concise and logical way
- A self-initiator with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills