|Post Name||Finance Jobs In Canada For Indian Graduates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Lake Louise, AB, Canada T0L 1E0|
|Min. Salary||CAD 16 to|
|Max. Salary||CAD 18 Per Hour|
Finance Jobs In Canada For Indian Graduates, We are searching for a dynamic and organized individual to join our fast-paced, high-volume Accounting team. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance, the ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, thrive under pressure, and is looking to further develop their accounting knowledge.
Hotel Overview: Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding, and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Take a risk, make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing your career. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which make saving money very easy to manage. Join our Fairmont family today
Summary Of Responsibilities
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure proper cash flow by processing and recording the daily cash remittances in a timely manner
- Balance all cash receipts to books of record, allowing the Income Audit function to be completed
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed when issuing change, petty cash, and floats
- Ensure adequate supply of cash at all times to provide proper floats to hotel cashiers
- Control the safety deposit box record, ensuring controlled access
- Perform monthly “surprise cash counts” on all hotel-issued floats
- Oversee the investigation and reconciliation of cashier over/shorts
- Replenish petty cash as required, indicating appropriate expense codes on paid-out slips
- Monthly reconciliation of all floats issued against the GL 016250
- Responsible of replenish ATMs in the property and follow up on the issues
- Collect on a monthly basis the cash from laundry, the bean, and colleague services
- Scan day-end documents to facilitate the Income audit function
- To process electronic requisitions into POs in the hotel purchasing system
- Collaborate with storage organization and reallocation of accounting files
- Maintaining a safe, hazard free and environmentally friendly workplace
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Accounting experience or previous cash handling experience required
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as Excel, GFS, and Opera Property Management System
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Strong team player
- Committed to the overall direction and goals of the hotel and departmental leadership
- Must possess excellent guest service skills
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational skills, proven initiative, and ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and walk to different locations around hotel/staff accommodation to collect cash from laundry machines
About Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you’ll find exceptional work opportunities – throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe, and Africa
The Middle East and Asia Pacific – as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition, and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel.
Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity.
A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!