Finance Manager Job in Amazon Dubai UAE
Finance Job in Amazon Dubai, Dubai Jobs in Amazon for Foreigner, The successful candidate will be thoughtful, analytical, and have a demonstrated ability to effectively influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, financial analysis, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives.
The role operates in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and will provide decision support and advice for key business leaders. Amazon is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to lead the finance function for a Product Family in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia retail business, as well as business units and projects across the Middle East and North Africa Region.
You will lead the effort to develop insightful analysis and reporting to support decision-making and monitor performance. You will be working closely with senior leadership in MENA and are expected to interact with Finance and business teams worldwide.
|Post Name||Senior Finance Manager|
|Expected Salary||AED 12000 to AED 15000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Dubai Hiring in Amazon 2022:
- Controllership of the business.
- Ability to manage or lead others and further develop exceptional talent.
- Lead and participate as the key finance stakeholder in cross-functional teams.
- Implement and drive the core financial processes and reporting for the business including Annual Operating Plans, Long Term Plans, and Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Identify operating improvements, deep dive into cost structures, and analyze business opportunities/investments.
- Leading ad hoc financial analyses and root cause investigations.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BA/BS Degree in Finance|
Basic Qualification for Finance Jobs in Amazon Dubai:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, and/or similar discipline with analytical bias.
- Significant relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting of financial results.
- Experience in leading a team and developing talent and working cross-functionally.
- Experience in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups).
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of results.
- Extensive experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools.
Preferred Qualification for UAE Jobs in Amazon for Indian Graduate:
- MBA and/or Professional certification + relevant experience.
- Management experience with demonstrated leadership skills with proven ability to take on new assignments.
- Proven familiarity with concepts of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Advanced experience demonstrating problem-solving and root cause analysis.
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions and demonstrated experience managing such mechanisms to an end result.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing, and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital.
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior levels of management.
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau, and/or Cognos) or other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards), providing solutions based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making.