Spa Therapist Job in Dubai UAE Hotels
Female Jobs in Dubai in Hotels, Therapist Job in Dubai Apply Now!!, Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products. Provide body treatments to guests using body scrubs, wraps, and/or hydrotherapy. Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, and pregnancy) before beginning service.
Keep up to date with current techniques and modalities related to their field of work. Escort guests to and from treatment rooms. Arrange workstation, treatment room, and/or drapes. Frequently check with guests to promote comfort, safety, and security throughout service. Promote and sell spa services including retail offerings related to the Spa.
Clean, maintain and sterilize tools. Maintain cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty linens, and secured supplies and equipment at the end of each shift. Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day.
Handle inappropriate guest behavior by following Marriott International standard operating procedures for Inappropriate conduct for guests and therapists, leading up to and including stopping a treatment or service and informing the supervisor/manager.
Maintain current skills and licensure in service area as per regional requirements. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager; complete safety training and certifications.
Follow all company policies and procedures; make sure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
|Post Name||Spa Therapist|
|Company Name||Marriott International|
|Expected Salary||AED 4000 to AED 6000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Indians:
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
Balanced Scorecard Results: Implements strategies and executes activities to drive and continuously improve financial results, guest satisfaction, human capital index, and market share.
May You Like:- Urgent Job Vacancy in Dubai 2022/23
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
May You Like:- Primary Teacher Job in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Essential Functions for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Dubai:
Provide Spa Services:-
- Monitor and stick to time schedule to stay on schedule throughout the day.
- Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Assess guest needs and inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, pregnancy) before beginning service.
- Check with guests to promote continued comfort throughout service (e.g., comfortable temperature, amount of pressure).
- Provide massage services to guests using props (e.g., rain sticks, hot stones) and/or products (e.g., oils, gels, lotions).
- Provide body treatments to guests using body scrubs, wraps, and/or hydrotherapy.
- Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or heated neck pillows.
- Maintain current licensure in the service area by taking continuing education if needed and renewing license before the expiration date, where applicable.
- Keep current with techniques and modalities related to the field of work.
- Maintain current skills and licensure in service area as per regional requirements.
- Arrange workstation, treatment room, and/or drapes to promote guest comfort and safety.
- Check the computer or reservation center for updates and changes to schedule regularly throughout the day.
- Confirm guest’s first and last name and type of treatment scheduled prior to beginning treatment.
- Handle inappropriate guest behavior by following Marriott International’s standard operating procedure for Inappropriate conduct for guests and therapists, leading up to and including stopping a treatment or service and informing the supervisor/manager.
- Assist to maintain and develop client database.
- Assist to maintain guest history files on all existing guests and create files for new guests.
- Review all upcoming appointments and treatments.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current trends in the spa industry.
- Maintain basic Spa knowledge of the following: Spa operating hours, spa menu location, pricing, fees and charges for all spa services that the massage therapist performs, and check-in and check-out procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of retail brands, services, and special promotions available in the Spa.
- Maintain working knowledge of Spa equipment and facilities that the massage therapists typically use throughout their work shift.
- Promote and sell spa services including retail offerings related to the Spa.
- To assist in manning the lobby Spa promotional desk and Recreation desk when available
- Follow Saray Spa treatment standards and ensure consistency at all times
- Assist in maintaining supplies and equipment inventories within budget.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the spa and related areas and equipment.
- To be trained and assist in the spa booking process including Spa Soft and Micros
- Provide assistance to the Receptionist whenever available or not booked for treatment. To assist in manning the Reception area by receiving calls as well as incoming guests when free
- Assist in marketing and selling the spa at the pool deck, lobby desk, and Executive Lounge as required
- As the hotel operates 24 hours, 7 days a week, any reasonable requests by your managers must be honored including schedule changes.
Maintain Spa Environment:-
- Set up workstation and/or treatment room with necessary products, equipment, and supplies.
- Clean, maintain and sterilize tools (e.g. hot stones, etc.) and equipment (e.g. steamers, etc.).
- Maintain cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift.
- Secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift.
- Dispose of trash and dirty linens in the proper area.
- Evaluate equipment to assess proper functioning and report deficiencies.
- Help promote teamwork.
Skills and Knowledge for Getting Jobs in Dubai:
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent hospitality skills.
- Passion to work with people.
- Able to get on well with people from many different backgrounds.
- Able to work under pressure at times.
- Ability to be versatile Must be able to work as scheduled and flexible hours as shift extensions may exist at end of the shift based on business demands. Department and individual roster will depend on business volume and customer segments in the hotel. Must be flexible with shift schedule at all times.
- Well presented.
- Clear speech.
- Good general health.
- Self-motivated – able to work on their own.
Education or Certification:-
- Min. 21 years of age.
- Minimum HSLC.
- To have worked as a therapist before. Preferably in a recognized Spa.
- Certified Massage therapist.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the spa & hospitality industry.
Hotel, residential, and timeshare properties are all managed, franchised, and licensed by Marriott International, Inc., an American global corporation. Its main office is in Bethesda, Maryland. J. Willard Marriott and his wife Alice Marriott started the business.