Female Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022
Female Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022, Have you ever dreamed of a unique place of work while being on the go and meeting new people? We have good news for you: our Cabin Crew life is just like that! We are continuously searching for positive, energetic, and motivated candidates for flight attendant/cabin crew positions to join our award-winning team.
|Post Name||Cabin Crew|
|Company Name||Wizz Air|
|Expected Salary||AED 8000 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Address||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Recruitment Day Good to Know
- Read the requirements listed below as your compliance will be checked during the recruitment event.
- Arrive sharply on time and be prepared that the process might take until late afternoon.
- Bring your updated English CV with an ID photo.
- Please be advised that you may join any recruitment event regardless of the base you are applying for.
Working as a Wizz Air flight attendant, you will
- Focus on both safety and customer care aspects.
- Perform on-board and ground duties in a way to comply with the Company’s policies.
- Manage in-flight sales and cash handling.
- Welcome passengers with a smile and help them during the flight.
- Act in accordance with our values: dedication, inclusivity, positivity, and integrity.
- Be part of a new family of more than 5,000 aviation enthusiasts.
- You are aged 21 or over
- You are a minimum of 165 cm (ladies) or 175 cm (gentlemen) tall, with an arm reach of 210 cm while standing on tiptoes
- You have a high school degree.
- You are fluent – written and spoken – in English; Arabic language knowledge is an advantage.
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months).
- You are able to swim.
- You live or are ready to move within 60 minutes of your chosen base and prepared to make this journey upon your work schedule.
- You don’t have tattoos and/or piercing on parts of the body that are visible when wearing a uniform.
- You are an enthusiastic person who likes working with people.
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
What can we offer
- Perks and benefits: competitive salary, health insurance, complete and free Cabin Crew training, free tickets based on experience and employee discounted tickets, paid holiday
- Career development opportunities at one of the fastest-growing airlines
- Work-life balance: no layovers – opportunity to lead a normal life in your hometown, flexible roster, possibility to swap duties/working days vs. OFF days
Wizz Air Culture
- Sports Events: Wizz Air Half Marathons and Running events.
- Base Events: bowling, karaoke, paintball, hot chocolate/fruit day, etc.
- Work & Travel: the opportunity to work at different Wizz Air bases upon need/request.
- Work on Special/VIP Flights: open flights, anniversary events.
|Education Required||High School Degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Wizz Air is continuously looking for opportunities to expand its network of destinations and provide low-cost air transport. We are committed to achieving the lowest cost base in the Central and Eastern European region and airport choice has a crucial impact.
This is why we fly to a mix of primary, secondary, and regional airports, providing friendly and fast customer service for low costs, which are reflected in WIZZ fares. We are in constant negotiations to establish a network of operations at more airports.
- What makes you the best candidate for this role?
- What is one of the biggest challenges you believe airlines face today?
- Why did you leave your previous job, and what are you looking for in a new position?
- What are three of your strengths that you believe would help you succeed as a cabin crew member?
- What do you think would be the most challenging part of working as a cabin crew member?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What questions do you have about this position or our airline?
- Can you name three destinations our airline flies to?
- Can you tell me about yourself?
- How would you handle a passenger who is being rude to you or another cabin crew member?
- How would your previous employer describe you?
- Tell me about a disagreement you had with a coworker. What steps did you take to resolve the situation?
- How do you think our airline differs from our competitors?
- Why do you want to work for our airline specifically?
- How do you keep up-to-date on trends and news in the airline industry?