Fashion Coordinator Jobs in New York
- Post Name: Fashion Coordinator
- Company Name: Neiman Marcus
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: New York City, NY, United States 10001
- Expected Salary: USD 40000 To USD 51000 Per Year
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
NEIMAN MARCUS GROUP
Fashion Jobs in New York 2022/2023 Hiring Now, Neiman Marcus Group (NMG) has been the premier destination for luxury fashion and goods, superior service, and an elevated retail experience for more than a century. Today, 9,000 associates contribute to the success of NMG’s brands: Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Last Call, and Horchow.
There are 38 full-line Neiman Marcus stores in cosmopolitan markets across the United States and a sophisticated digital platform that attracts shoppers worldwide. Bergdorf Goodman operates two stores in landmark locations on Fifth Avenue in New York City and BergdorfGoodman.com, catering to loyal luxury customers globally. NMG also owns five Last Call stores and Horchow.com, an e-commerce site that offers premium furniture and home decor.
As an organization, NMG is on a transformational journey to become the preeminent luxury customer platform. NMG continues to deliver the best-integrated customer experience and has evolved the business to succeed in the ever-changing retail landscape.
NMG is a relationship business. What differentiates the organization from other luxury retailers are its unique assets: a strong store footprint, the most knowledgeable associates, an engaging online experience, solid brand partnerships, innovative digital and in-store experiences, the most loyal luxury customer base, and a strong balance sheet.
Our customers will always be at the center of everything NMG does. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. NMG meets customers where they are. NMG’s goal is to offer customers a seamless experience across its stores, online, and remote digital selling.
NMG’s priority is to develop a highly engaged and high-performing team where everyone belongs. The business attracts and retains best-in-class talent through unique offerings provided to associates in addition to standard employer benefits. These include an innovative way of working, associate discounts on merchandise, tuition reimbursement, an associate hardship fund, and paid time off to volunteer, to name a few.
As part of NMG’s Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being “All Heart.”
NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
NMG has incredibly passionate and committed corporate and store associates. NMG offers associates an environment where everyone feels welcomed, nurtured, and empowered. Our associates are the heart of NMG. As an organization, NMG leads with love – love for customers, love for associates, and love for brand partners.
The role of the Production Coordinator is to partner with the buying and creative teams acting as a liaison for the samples for all photoshoots and special projects. The coordinator is responsible for pulling the looks for all photoshoots which include the Bergdorf Goodman magazines, the monthly Omni shoots, advertising, and social content.
- Work closely and build relationships with buyers across all divisions to ensure all merchandise is delivered and returned on time pre and post shoots.
- Assist the Producer with casting, travel, artist bookings, call sheets, and invoicing for the shoots.
- Build relationships with external as well as internal partners including photographers, stylists, agencies, and studios.
- Exceptional planning skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Why are you interested in a career in fashion?
- Tell me about your educational background.
- Walk me through your resume.
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What interests you about this specific role?
- What do you know about our company?
- Who do you follow in the fashion industry?
- What are your favorite brands?
- Who are your favorite designers or photographers?
- Which celebrities do you think have the best sense of style and why?
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- Which social media platforms do you use the most?
- What websites or blogs do you read daily?
- What have you listened to or watched recently?
- How do you define fashion?
- Where do you see yourself in five or ten years?
- Tell me about your personal style.
- What type of fashion are you most interested in working with?
- What are you most looking for in a job in the fashion industry?