- Post Name: Farm Assistant
- Company Name: Moy Park
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Ashbourne, England, United Kingdom DE6 1HA
- Expected Salary: £10.33 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma
About Moy Park
Moy Park is one of the UK’s top 15 food companies and one of Europe’s leading poultry producers. Moy Park is the European Division of Pilgrim’s Pride and employs over 12,000 people across 12 manufacturing locations in the UK, France, and Holland.
People of Moy Park
We are passionate about our people and recognize our teams, along with their individual drive and passion, are the reason for our continued success. This is your opportunity to join a forward-thinking, exciting business- applying to join our business is easy.
To provide assistance and support to the farm management team to enable the smooth running of the Laying Farm, in order to produce the maximum number of high-quality hatching eggs, with high hatchability.
To ‘live’ welfare as a condition with the opportunity to grow and develop via our bespoke Agriculture Academy. ‘Growing our own’ agriculture specialists and leaders of the future is something that is extremely important to Moy Park.
What you’ll need
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- A keen interest in farming where animal welfare is of the utmost importance
- Desire to work ‘ hands-on’ in a farming environment
- To be reliable and flexible
- A passion for learning
Perks of Moy Park
- Competitive salary
- Above statutory holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Continuous training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted employee shop
- Life cover
- Shopping discounts