Brand Manager Job in Netherlands for Indains
|Post Name||Brand Manager|
|Company Name||Farm Frites|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Oudenhoorn, South Holland, Netherlands 3216 LE|
|Min. Salary||EUR 50000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 55000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Completed HBO or WO Education|
Farm Jobs in Netherlands for Foreigners, Are you creative, aware of the latest trends, and do you have a passion for branding? Then strengthen our brand and conquer the world of French fries!
As a Brand Manager at Farm Frites, you work on the positioning of our brand, monitor our brand identity and lead campaigns and activation projects to increase brand awareness.
You think about the right campaign set-up, and the corresponding media mix and you ensure tight planning and implementation. In addition, you are involved in:
- The development and implementation of a short- and long-term brand strategy for Farm Frites.
- Ensuring that communications and marketing activities align with our brand identity and strategy.
- Strong propagation and visibility of the Farm Frites brand, both internally and externally.
- Making briefings, checking quality, implementing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining relationships with third parties and agencies.
You will become part of our international Marketing team and will report to the Brand and Communications Manager. Together with pleasant Marketing professionals, you work together in good office spaces and a pleasant atmosphere on the growth of Farm Frites.
What do you need?
- A completed HBO or WO education; preferably in the field of Marketing, Communication or International Business.
- Minimum of three years of relevant work experience in Brand Management. International experience is a plus.
- A positive, proactive, and result-driven attitude with highly developed communication skills.
- Good written and oral command of the Dutch and English languages.
- You are analytical, graphic, creative, conceptual, and project-strong.
Are you a ‘Farm Friter’?
At Farm Frites, you work in a warm family business with agricultural roots. Are you a real Farm Friter, just like your new colleagues? Check it out!
- You like short lines, quick switching, and results.
- You think no-nonsense and decide with your common sense.
- You feel at home in a close-knit team and you enjoy working together.
- You think of creative solutions and like to convert them into actions.
- You love your profession, nature, and food.
That is why others already work at Farm Frites
Working at Farm Frites means working for a global player, with all the advantages of a family business.
We work closely together, communicate openly, and make room for development and growth, you make guests and chefs all over the world happy with our more than 80 different types of potato products.