Farm Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship 2022, Schlegel Poultry is a family-owned business that’s been operating for over 45 years. We’re looking for a motivated and willing team member to raise turkeys on our farm.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who loves to be active and isn’t afraid of working with livestock in barns. No experience is necessary, we’re willing to train the right person for the job. Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
To be successful as a farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
|Post Name||Poultry Farm Worker|
|Salary||CAD 33000 To CAD 35000 Per Year|
|Company Name||Schlegel Villages Inc.|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
How Schlegel Poultry supports its team:
- Full-time hours
- Competitive hourly rates with annual increases
- Access to Employee Family and Assistance Program
- Annual company holiday events (subject to COVID restrictions)
- Premium pay for nighttime work loading birds
- Coveralls, boots, gloves, and all other PPE provided
- Showers and laundry facilities are available on-site (depending on location)
A Farm Labourer’s job is to:
- Complete daily farm chores
- Clean and service equipment
- Wash and clean barns
- Prep barns for birds
- Loading birds for market
The successful Farm Labourer will be:
- Passionate about animals
- Mechanically inclined
- Willing to learn, continuously improve and innovate
- Thrives working in a team or independently
- Holds a valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
About The Company:
Canadian-owned and operated, Schlegel Villages manages high-quality long-term care and retirement Villages across Ontario.
Our Villages benefit from the Schlegel family having over 60 years of direct experience co-owning, managing, and operating Long Term Care and Retirement Communities in Ontario. Currently, there are 19 Schlegel Villages.
Six Villages are full continuum Villages; featuring Full Service Retirement Suites, Assisted Care, Memory Care, Apartments, and Long Term Care (Arbour Trails does not have the long-term care component).
Retirement Living Phases are under construction at many of our existing long-term care locations in Mississauga, Burlington, Guelph, Whitby, and Waterloo over the next few years. Additional expansion is planned at other locations to house a total estimated 7,000 seniors over the next 10 years.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
Komoka, ON, Canada N2E 4H5
Interview Question for Poultry Farm Worker:
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Fram Worker?
- What Are The Qualities That A Farm Worker Need To Be Successful?
- What Major Challenges Faced During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Can You Describe Your Daily Routine As A Fram Worker?
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience?
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Are Required For The Farm Worker Role?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge You Foresee In The Farm Worker Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
- Describe A Time You Failed In Farm Worker Role And The Lesson You Learned?
- Why Do You Feel You Are Qualified For The Farm Worker Role?
- Share With Us Your Greatest Achievement
- Provide Ways To Prevent The Build-Up Of Pests?
- How Does Ranching Work As A Farming System?
- Name Some Agricultural Practices You Are Aware Of?
- What Are The Ways We Can Control Weeds On Our Farm?
- When Choosing A Farm, What Factors Should You Consider?
- How Does Agriculture Contribute To The Development Of The Nation?
- Are You Using Any Environmentally Sustainable Alternatives To Pesticides?