Factory Worker Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship, The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing, and shipping of products to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. This position is responsible for product safety, quality, and legality.
We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles.
You will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to the delivery area, and load merchandise.
You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport it to and store it in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused, and have outstanding problem-solving skills.
|Post Name||Warehouse Worker|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Company Name||FedEx Logistics|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
This position will be responsible for…..
- Accurately selecting products according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Determine the appropriate destination of the product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers, and sorting packages accordingly.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee the accuracy of inventory.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures, and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You might be a great fit if….
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service is driven.
- Strong team player.
With Or Without Accommodation
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
ADA – FedEx Supply Chain will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities throughout the subsequent application process.
Fed Ex Supply Chain is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Calgary, AB, Canada T2E 8Z9|
Interview Questions for Warehouse Worker:
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you know about our company?
- How will your skills help you succeed in this role?
- What interests you most about this job?
- How do you stay motivated on the job?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What is one goal you are working toward?
- What do you plan to accomplish during your first 30 days on the job?
- What do you consider your biggest weakness? How are you taking steps to improve?
- How long have you worked in warehouse shipping and receiving?
- What do you feel are the most important responsibilities of a warehouse associate?
- What is your experience with pricing, assembling and labeling inventory?
- How experienced are you with heavy equipment and power tools?
- Do you prefer working independently or as part of a team?
- Have you ever had to correct a problem with lost or stolen shipments?
- Can you describe your leadership experience?
- Have you ever made a mistake while you were on the job? How did you resolve it?
- Describe a time when you disagreed with a supervisor. How did you handle it?
- Can you describe your customer service experience?