Jobs in New Jersey Full Time
Factory Jobs In New Jersey, If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes life, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States.
We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day.
Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers but also on enriching you.
|Post Name||General Laborer|
|Expected Salary||USD 17 To USD 19 Per Hour|
|Address||Freehold, NJ, United States 07728|
Essential Functions Factory Jobs Near Me:
- General labor throughout the factory
Duties and Responsibilities for High paying Factory jobs Freehold, NJ:
- Follow all safety, GMP, housekeeping, and sanitation rules and regulations and procedures while maintaining an efficient operation. Maintain a safe/clean-working environment.
- Use of small hand tools, computer keyboard, mouse, calculator, PPE, all quality control equipment, WOMA gun, or other equipment as assigned by management.
- Communicate with all assigned Dept. personnel on issues affecting the entire operation.
- Properly follow all department procedures.
- Routinely tour process-related equipment to identify poorly performing equipment.
- Be able to effectively communicate process-related inefficiencies to avoid downtime.
- Train or assist with the training of other personnel as required.
- Ensure safe, clean, and efficient manufacture of all department products.
Routine Responsibilities for Best factory jobs in Freehold, NJ (Hiring Now!):
- Support and follow safety guidelines established by our Nestle and Government resources
- Support and follow criteria per our Nestle Quality System (NQS), including Quality Monitoring Scheme (QMS) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Support the Nestle’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Support and follow Policies, Rules, Regulations, and Attendance Program
- Maintain effective communication with operators, supervisors, maintenance, and management.
- Attend all training as per Freehold, Corporate, Federal, and State requirements.
- Train others as needed
- Maintain required documentation
- Follow existing SOPs and assist in updating and developing SOPs
- Participate in and support continuous improvement activities
- Perform maintenance activities to the extent of your abilities and training
- Utilize computerized systems as required
- Maintain proficiency in your job and upgrade knowledge as required
- Must be able to meet all requirements as specified on the essential elements worksheets for this position
- Perform all other duties as determined and assigned by supervision
Position Goals for Jobs, Employment in Freehold, NJ:
- Insure all treated well water, Cooling Tower water, and Evaporative Condensers water quality is maintained within prescribed parameters.
- Insure no Creek contaminations.
- Insure no exceedances of flow, TSS, and BOD limitations which result in monetary fines by any agency having jurisdiction over the Waste Treatment Operations.
- Insure all related documentation meets the requirements of Nestlé and all agencies having jurisdiction over the operation.
Measurement of Position Performance
Key measurements for this position are:
- Completion of OJT checklist.
- Interaction with peers and supervisor.
- Accuracy of performance of duties, logs, etc
The Operator must possess the following qualifications:
- GED or equivalent years of experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and have a high degree of accuracy in work.
- Equipment operation, diagnostic and troubleshooting, and organizational and time management skills are important.
- Good interpersonal skills are necessary for both internal and external communications.
- Must have a current Fork Truck License
- Position subject to assignment in any department on any shift.
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our countries, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role.
In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are equal employment opportunities and affirmative action employers seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Interview Question for General Laborer:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why did you choose to work in this field?
- How long have you worked in this field?
- What are you looking for in your next position?
- Why did you apply to work with our company?
- Why are you a good fit for our company?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Are you willing to travel?
- Are you willing to work unusual hours?
- What is your best quality in the workplace?
- What is your greatest weakness in the workplace?
- What qualities do you think are important for this role?
- Tell me about a past project that presented a challenge, and how you overcame that challenge.
- Tell me about a past project that you are proud of.
- Have you ever encountered an accident while working? What did you do?
- Have you ever personally been injured? How did it happen, and what would you do differently to prevent that injury from happening again?
- Have you ever made a mistake on the job? What was it, and what would you do differently now to prevent that mistake from happening again?
- Tell me about a time when your attention to detail had an impact on your project.
- Tell me about a time when flexible thinking was required in the workplace. How did you respond?
- What equipment did you use regularly in your last position?
- What special equipment or machinery are you qualified to operate if any?
- What safety equipment are you familiar with?
- What licenses or certifications do you hold if any?
- What experience do you have loading or unloading equipment?