Amazon Jobs in Australi Apply Now!!
Executive Assistant Job in Amazon, Amazon Australia Jobs, Australia Jobs in Amazon, for Experienced, for Filipino, Here at Amazon Web Services, we’re looking for an exceptionally bright, experienced, energetic, and self-motivated Executive Assistant to support the fpAsia Pacific & Japan Directors of Solutions Architecture Organization.
This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is critical, as is a good sense of humor.
As the successful candidate, you will apply your many years of executive support experience to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment’s notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
The need to engage external customers will be frequent so previous experience supporting a sales or professional services team will stand you in good stead. More broadly, your responsibilities will include management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements; acting as a liaison for the leadership team;
driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, space planning) and travel coordination. And we must not forget – have fun at work and help others do the same.
To be considered you must possess extensive experience assisting at the senior level in a fast-paced environment which has equipped you with the skills to “look around corners”; superior knowledge of Microsoft Suite as well as exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
We’re a fast-growing business and whilst the role will be demanding and we face new challenges every day there is a strong sense of team. If this is the environment you excel in this could be the role for you.
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Expected Salary||AUD 60000 to AUD 70000 Per Year|
|Address||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
- Manage complex, international calendars, and scheduling requirements – with stakeholders based in the US / Americas and throughout the Asia Pacific region.
- Manage domestic and international travel.
- Manage expense report coordination and submission.
- Manage team space, including moves, reconfigurations, and new hire onboarding.
- Organize, execute and assist with team activities (staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-sites, and team social events).
- Act as a liaison for executives’ direct reports.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Basic Qualification for:
- 5+ years in an administrative role supporting senior management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Exceptional English is written verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work in a highly ambiguous environment.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people.
- Detailed planning, time management, and organizational skills are required.
- Positive, proactive, and able to always exercise great judgment.
- Strong team player.
Preferred Qualification for:
- Experience with reconciling expenses, booking travel, and attention to detail.
- Experience assisting multiple people at the Senior or Executive level.
- Excellent organization, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated, organized, and able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members adequately informed.
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team.
- You have fun at work and help others do the same.
- Ability to prioritize and react with appropriate levels of urgency to multiple situations, requests, and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- A demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities.
Interview Question for Executive Assistant for:
- Describe your typical workday as an executive administrative assistant. How do you prioritize your tasks?
- Can you support more than one person? If so, how would you prioritize your tasks?
- What kinds of reports and company communications did you work on in your previous position?
- Recall a time you worked on a challenging project with multiple people. What was the project? What was the outcome?
- Your CEO has given you sensitive information about a possible merger with another company. Another executive asks you what you know about these plans. How do you handle it?
- What specific software programs do you feel are essential to your day-to-day work?
- Describe your experience with booking international and domestic travel.
- What process would you use to set up a meeting with a key executive from another organization?
- Recall a time you disagreed with your colleagues about how to execute a project. How did you resolve it?
- How would you rate your ability to work with difficult personalities?
- You have been given confidential information about the company. One of your managers demands to know about it. How would you handle this?
- What would you do if an executive gave you an assignment without complete instructions on how to accomplish the task?
- Can you describe a time when you had to deal with multiple deadlines at once? If so, what was the outcome?
- How would you handle a situation where the travel plans went awry for the vice president of the company?
- If you are handling travel plans for multiple people with various needs, how would you ensure everyone’s needs are met with the budget that has been provided?
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement: Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Acknowledgment of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation, Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.