|Company Name||Expro Den|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Helder, North Holland, Netherlands 1722 HK|
|Min. Salary||EUR 2500|
|Max. Salary||EUR 3000 Per Month|
Who is Expro?
Working for our clients across the entire well life cycle, Expro is a visionary full-cycle energy service expert offering novel, insightful solutions, dependable competency, and award-winning safety.
Combining innovative, future-facing technology with high-quality data across good construction, well flow management and production, subsea good access, and well integrity and intervention, we have a reputation for an extraordinary performance that keeps our client’s operations running smoothly.
Expro Group is currently recruiting for a Storeperson to join the Supply Chain team based in Den Helder.
Overall Purpose of the Job
To operate the store’s function as per QMS procedures. Will be responsible for the day-to-day organization and operation of the stores and the security of spares, goods, and materials contained in the stores.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Organize the operation and security of the stores
- Liaise with the Operations department and workshop supervisor with regard to activity levels and demands for operational equipment to ensure allocated resources are in place
- Action receipt and issue of spares
- Update the computerized stock control system daily showing transactions used to maintain a cost-effective level
- Undertake weekly stock checks
- Action on the requisitioning of spares and consumables on a daily basis to maintain stock levels
- Encourage and develop inter-company / inter-base cooperation at all levels. Look at resource sharing thus enabling the region and the group to meet its contractual obligations
- Maintain active participation in improving the quality and HSEQ management system and bring to the attention of senior management any HSEQ issues that require their attention
- Participate and attend regular meetings to discuss operational base issues and share updates on the latest company policies, structure, future plans, technologies, and safety-related topics
- Ensure general housekeeping is at a high standard for a safe, clean working environment and that COSHH regulations are observed in the area
- Maintain the filing system for stores documentation
- Liaise with internal and external departments as and when required to ensure all questions and queries are resolved and liaise with the manager on any concerns
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Previous storekeeping experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or similar software package preferred
People are the most important. And every Expro person engineers our future. They are the drivers of our methodologies. Expro people are confident. They can draw out the right answer which attracts the right clients.
At Expro, we live by our values, People, Performance, Planet, and Partnerships. People are always at the heart of our success. Performance is getting it right the first time, every time. We’re committed to reducing our environmental impact and we build relationships with our customers to understand their needs.