Project Engineer Job in England UK
Engineering Jobs in Europe with Visa Sponsorship, for Filipino, for Indian Engineers, with Salary, You will own the project control activity globally and drive consistent functional specifications and common global processes for project implementation.
You will take part in activities that are conducted to better understand or ultimately meet the expectations of the customer. You will support customer experience including logistics, cost estimating, orders being filled, quality of orders, etc.
Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction,
Our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry-leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Company Name||Baker Hughes|
|Expected Salary||GBP 45000 To GBP 50000 Per Year|
|Address||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom NE6 4LY|
- Ensuring Bill of Materials (BOM) changes are complete and accurate with clear engineering substantiation for the change.
- Addressing Manufacturing, Services and field requirements, as well as product cost impacts.
- Implementing the applicable engineering aspects of quality and safety plans in accordance with Baker Hughes, the client, and statutory requirements including sub-contractors.
- Interfacing with the project team.
- Operating to all engineering and project plans, methods, and execution policies. Producing work orders, engineering reports, and other documents in accordance with Baker Hughes procedures.
- Preparing, checking, and approving (up to the appropriate checking/approval level) all engineering designs and reports for the project.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s of Science|
- Have BSc. from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED).
- Have good experience in Engineering/Technology.
- Have some experience in Customer Project Support.
- Have the ability to take part in several projects simultaneously.
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational ability.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities.
- Comprehensive private medical care options.
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs.
- Tailored financial programs.
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry,
We’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.