Customer Jobs in Google Australia
Engineer Jobs Google Australia, Customer Engineer Jobs in Australia 2022, Google Jobs Melbourne, for Filipino, The Business Application Platform product suite consists of products for API management, integration, security, and application service mesh powering application modernization and digital transformation.
Within this suite, Apigee is an advanced API platform that enables enterprises to create, manage, secure, and scale APIs. Using Apigee, enterprises can design and deploy APIs in public and private clouds, secure data in transit, protect against traffic spikes, and measure the success of both API operations and API business with analytics.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help businesses of all sizes leverage technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
Adopting the cloud and modernizing IT are the priorities for enterprises as they look to be successful in this digital world. Google Cloud’s Apigee empowers organizations to accelerate their business by unlocking the value of data, driving internal efficiencies, and delivering modern applications.
As a Customer Engineer, you will have an opportunity to influence and lead enterprise customers on Google Cloud’s Business Application Platform (BAP), including Apigee, Cloud Armor, and Anthos Service Mesh (ASM). You’ll liaise with product management and engineering teams to stay up-to-date with industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
You will help prospective and existing customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise.
We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
|Post Name||Customer Engineer, Business Application Platform, Google Cloud|
|Expected Salary||AUD 85000 to AUS 88000 Per Year|
|Address||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3000|
- Provide API management and application modernization expertise to support the technical relationship with Google’s customers.
- Work with the account team to identify and qualify business opportunities. Understand key customer objections and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Develop proofs of concept, presentations, and demos with a clear plan to take a prospect successfully through the evaluation process and make them satisfied customers.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as needed.
- Partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to Google Cloud.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with web services and API technologies such as HTTP, SOAP, and REST
- Advanced degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics)
- Experience in areas such as API management, micro-service frameworks, and PaaS
- Experience with legacy and modern application development, container orchestration systems, middleware technologies, or other applicable platforms
- Knowledge of security and understanding of API security technologies such as OAuth, MLS, SAML, JWT, and SSO
- Understanding of cloud, multi/hybrid-cloud strategies, and associated technologies
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics.
It has been referred to as the “most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
The company went public via an initial public offering (IPO), Google was reorganized as a wholly owned subsidiary of Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet’s largest subsidiary and is a holding company for Alphabet’s Internet properties and interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google.
Interview Questions for Customer Engineer:
- Are you comfortable working with a wide range of technical equipment and software?
- What are some of the most important qualities for a successful customer engineer?
- How would you go about troubleshooting a complex technical issue with a customer?
- What is your experience with working with customer support software?
- Provide an example of a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer.
- If a customer has a negative experience, what steps would you take to ensure they come back to your company?
- What would you do if you were unable to solve a customer’s problem?
- How well do you understand our industry?
- Do you have any experience working with new customers?
- When working on a team, how do you handle disagreements?
- We want to improve our customer support processes. What processes would you implement?
- Describe your process for documenting your interactions with customers.
- What makes you stand out from other candidates for this position?
- Which customer engineer role do you most closely resemble?
- What do you think is the most important thing that customer engineers can do to improve their own skills and the company’s overall customer experience?
- How often do you think customer engineers should meet with customers?
- There is a new technology that could improve customer experiences?