|Post Name||Senior Analytics Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Amsterdam, Netherlands 1075 KZ|
|Min. Salary||EUR 50000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 55000 Per Year|
€ Career Opportunities Netflix Amsterdam €, At Netflix, we aim to entertain the world by helping storytellers across the world do their best work and connect their films and shows with over a million Netflix members globally.
To enable this, we have built one of the largest global distributed studios as well as one of the most sophisticated titles of promotion machinery in the world.
On the Studio & Creative Production Data Science and Engineering team, we have the privilege of supporting decision-makers within our Studio & Creative Production organizations through data & insights.
Our team consists of Analytics Engineers, Data Scientists & Data Engineers who work directly with business & technical partners to develop analytic tools, define core metrics, identify new data sources, deliver statistical insights, and more.
This blog post describes some of the exciting problems we work on, and here’s an interview with one of our team’s very own Senior Analytics Engineers!
Europe is a significant center for our Studio and Creative Production teams. We’re looking for a Senior Analytics Engineer based in our Amsterdam office to join our new but growing European team.
In this role, you would serve as a trusted partner for regional Studio & Creative Production leadership and provide a key voice in shaping the growth of our team around the world.
As a Senior Analytics Engineer in this space, you will…
- Be a strategic partner for Studio & Creative Production teams: identify critical analytical problems and apply an entrepreneurial mindset to find innovative solutions with data.
- Drive the direction of your work, developing solutions that span from scrappy code and prototype tools to high-visibility dashboards and analyses for Studio & Creative Production leadership.
- Spearhead the creation of new metrics that impact decision-making.
- Collaborate with Data Scientists & Data Engineers to source data from new systems and strengthen our foundational data models.
- Become a regional expert on all things Studio Data Science & Engineering, helping educate and connect regional offices to existing data solutions.
- A strong communicator who can develop and deepen strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. You have experience partnering closely with executive leadership, with a proven track record of influencing strategic decisions through data.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to thrive with minimal oversight and process. You connect the dots across business needs and independently drive projects forward.
- A senior analytics professional with extensive experience across data wrangling, analysis, reporting, and visualization.
- An expert in a data-oriented programming language (e.g. SQL, Python, R, Scala, etc.) and intuitive dashboard/visualization design (e.g. Tableau)
- Proficient in ETL and data warehousing best practices and core statistics concepts (e.g. hypothesis testing)
- Adept at working across different cultures on a globally-distributed team, with core working hours in the Central European and GMT time zones
You will have the opportunity to impact the business in a meaningful way, working alongside smart people who love to solve hard problems, and who not only expect but also foster high performance.
You will have the freedom to innovate, solve interesting problems, and influence decision-making in a fast-paced, exciting environment. You can learn more about the Netflix culture at jobs.netflix.com/culture.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that an inclusive work environment builds stronger teams.
We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.