Customer Service Officer
|Post Name||Customer Service Officer|
|Company Name||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 4500|
|Max. Salary||AED 5000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
Dubai Jobs with Visa Sponsorship, The position is mainly responsible for the day-to-day smooth operations of the Customer Service Information Desk/booth ensuring that all customer service-related activities are carried out in accordance with the prescribed policies and guidelines and that the services provided are of the highest level standards to ensure a pleasant customer experience.
Role Details – Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned SMBU operating assets (shopping centres) vis-a-vis amenities/facilities, stores/locations, mall layout and any ongoing/upcoming promotional activities including Information Desk / Booths opening and closing hours and procedures.
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the Customer Service Information Desk / Booths under the direction and guidance of the Supervisor / Manager of Customer Service and in accordance with the established Customer Service guidelines/procedures in order to serve the customers with quality services.
- Display a high level of personal grooming and perform duties in official attire at the workplace in accordance with the company’s established grooming / professional attire standards to promote MAFP’s image.
- Assist the visitors/customers at the Information Desk / Booths by providing clear directions, and information on ongoing/upcoming mall promotional events/activities, answering queries (both on the phone or in person) and performing other Shopping Centre specific duties as assigned. Ensure to maintain a positive, polite and professional attitude all the time for serving each customer in order to create a memorable customer experience.
- Perform “meet and greet” duties for tour-related groups, educational institutions etc., visiting the assigned Shopping Centre and assisting them during Mall tours when required.
- Responsible for efficient handling of all routine /minor customer complaints/enquiries (both on the phone and in person) on a daily basis. Ensure that all customer complaints/queries are being handled with the utmost courtesy and professionalism and as per established Customer Service guidelines/procedures.
- Handle all retail-related complaints received from tenants and inform the relevant security, maintenance and other concerned SMBU departments immediately. Ensure that all tenant-related complaints are addressed on a timely basis.
- Responsible for efficient handling of the merchandise and services sold at the booth, including maintaining accurate inventory levels and strictly following all related SMBU Finance procedures. Ensure that any discrepancies e.g. faulty equipment or any supplies that are running low is immediately reported to Supervisor / Customer Service Manager for resolution/replenishment.
- Achieve yearly Gift Card sales target in the assigned Shopping Centre and ensure that all cash handling relating to it follows strict adherence to the SMBU Finance guidelines/procedures.
- Assist the Shopping Centre customers in performing the necessary procedures for services like car cleaning and valet services, gift wrapping, stroller rental, wheelchair loans, gift voucher sales, loyalty programs, etc. In addition, facilitate the customers in the event of Lost and Found function e.g. personal items lost children etc. Ensure that all Lost and Found formalities are fully complied with the established Customer Service policies and procedures and well communicated to tenants/customers.
- Ensure that the assigned Shopping Centre always “looks its best” in terms of cleanliness and report any problems or concerns immediately to the Supervisor / Manager of Customer Service for timely resolution.
- Facilitate SMBU Marketing in the smooth running of mall promotions and events and actively promote the promotional activities to the customers.
- Assist the Supervisor / Customer Service Manager in maintaining accurate and up-to-date in-mall directories, retailer manual and contact details of all Tenants in the assigned Shopping Centre.
- Build and maintain positive and congenial Tenant Relations (with new/existing) and others such as government and community groups in order to enhance the MAFP’s image.
- Provide all necessary data/reports on a periodic basis pertaining to Customer Service to the Supervisor / Manager of Customer Service for their review and prompt decision-making.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values across SMBU and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibited the same all the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Communications / PR or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 – 6 years of progressive experience in the Customer Service field preferably in a reputed Retail / Hospitality / Event Management company in GCC.