Technician Jobs in Dubai at Amazon
|Post Name||RME Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 4000 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 5000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Field Related Degree|
Dubai Job Vacancy for Indian, Amazon Operations sit at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We look after everything from the moment a customer clicks buy, to the moment their item is delivered – from desktop to doorstep.
Working in Amazon Operations is for people who like to be active and give their all. We work in a busy, dynamic environment and are part of a bigger team delivering on the expectations of millions of customers every single day.
We are open, and inclusive and welcome individuality and diversity. The culture in our Operation is built on the way teams bond and the work ethic that enables our business to run like clockwork.
Our teams take pride in a job well done, looking out for one another, ensuring the highest safety standards and playing their part in delivering the quality service Amazon is known for around the world.
Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team. We maintain and optimize technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network.
Purpose Of The Job:
We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technicians.
The focus of the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
Shift Pattern: This role includes working in a non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekend.
- · Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out ensuring compliance with all health & safety
- standards and regulations.
- · Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- · React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- · Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for
- improvements through the line manager.
- · Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- · Support and learn from Senior Reliability Engineering Technicians.
- · Management of contractors.
- · Multi-skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- · Experience with planned preventative maintenance systems.
- · Experience fault finding within MHE (Material Handling Equipment)/Automation systems.
- · Experience in interpreting both mechanical and electrical drawings.
- · Experience in conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters
- . Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- . Experience in high voltage switching.
- . Experience with sortation machines.
- . Experience in maintaining/configuring barcode scanners.
- . Experience with print and apply machines.
- . Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng.