Dubai Job Hiring For Filipino 2022
About Jumeirah and Madinat Jumeirah Resort:
Dubai Job Hiring For Filipino 2022, Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated signature dining destinations, and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 25 properties across the Middle East, Europe, and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world-class environments.
Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Madinat Jumeirah – The Arabian Resort of Dubai is a magnificent tribute to Dubai’s heritage. The resort comprises three grand boutique hotels: Jumeirah Mina A’Salam, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Al Naseem, and a collection of 29 traditional summer houses known as
Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf. In addition, there are seven exclusive Malakiya Villas, over 50 world-class restaurants and bars, a traditional souk, 3km of waterways with abras, a leading conference and banqueting center, 2km of private beach, the award-winning Talise Spa, and the Talise Fitness health club.
|Post Name||Team Leader – Housekeeping – Mina A’ Salam Hotel|
|Company Name||Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts|
|Expected Salary||AED 4500 to AED 5000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
About the Job:
As Team Leader, you will monitor the cleaning of the guest rooms and public areas, keeping the guest floors and pantries to the standard of cleanliness. Divide the work equally amongst the room attendants and provide them with the support and equipment needed.
- Reports for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- Provides courteous and professional service at all times.
- Liaises and cooperates with the front office to ensure all areas are ready as per the needs of the department.
- Liaises with banqueting and the food and beverage department to ensure all areas are ready as per the needs of the department.
- Is constantly aware of the room status to obtain maximum vacant rooms for sale.
- Liaise and cooperate with the engineering department for all maintenance repairs to be done in the various areas.
- Completes daily checks of all guest rooms on allocated section and reports discrepancies found.
- Checks VIP rooms prior to guest arrival and thereafter daily to ensure that the standard is maintained for the duration of the guest stay.
- Ensures that pantries are properly stocked with linen, guest supplies, and cleaning supplies according to the established par stock.
- Ensures all deep cleaning programs are carried out as per set schedules.
- Ensures that plants and flowers are looking fresh and in good condition and informs the florist of any touch-ups that need to be done.
- Understands and adheres to all fire safety procedures.
- Carries out other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper/ Housekeeping Manager.
- Is aware of the company’s Quality Policy, Vision, Mission Statement, Guiding Principles, and Hallmarks and ensure that these are put into practice in our daily work activities.
- Communicate new or amended procedures to relevant departments /colleagues in a timely manner, ensuring they have been understood.
- Control department forms and records according to the Jumeirah standards for Document Control.
- Adheres to Departmental Performance Plan.
- To train and coach all housekeeping attendants according to the monthly training plan set up by the departmental trainer.
- Assists in all inventories, which are conducted on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Allocates room to housekeeping attendants according to the system implemented in the hotel.
- Ensures that a complete handover is done at the end of every shift, logging any relevant information or requests.
- Ensures all discrepancies are reported in a timely manner.
- To control the usage of guest amenities, cleaning chemicals, cleaning equipment, and linen ensuring that there is no misuse, wastage, or over-ordering.
- Assists Executive Housekeeper/ Housekeeping Manager or designate in any special projects.
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Read, write & speaks English at a Jumeirah level 3.
- Education – High School diploma.
- 2 years of experience working with a 5-star hotel in Housekeeping as a room attendant.
- Guest interaction experience.
- Familiar with the chemicals and equipment used in Housekeeping.
- 2 years of experience working with a 5-star hotel in Housekeeping.
About the Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, accommodation, life insurance, functional incentives, and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.