Dubai Hotel Job Vacancy 2022
A housekeeping Operations Specialist demonstrates the ability to lead a multicultural team is essential, as is solid business acumen and a passion for service. Provides support to housekeeping team members working on the floors conducting detailed inspections of their work.
|Post Name||Operations Specialist (Housekeeping)|
|Company Name||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Expected Salary||AED 7000 to AED 7500 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure the smooth daily operation of the Housekeeping.
- Inspect the work of a team responsible for the cleaning and upkeep of the area of the hotel. Monitoring each Room Attendant’s daily progress. Ensure all standards have been met and train the staff as needed.
- Be informed about daily room occupancy forecast and guests’ details. Organize daily work and labor needs accordingly.
- Hold daily briefings and cooperate with other departments and outsourced staff.
- Monitor the performance of Linen Runners, assuring that there are sufficient supplies on the guest floors and checking the cleanliness of guest corridors, stairwells, elevators, Linen chutes, and pantries.
- Inform the Maintenance team regarding any maintenance job needed as soon as you discover the issue. Follow up on each long-term request.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests. Handle guests’ complaints and information to the management team.
- Enhance the “special touch program” to improve the guest experience. Monitor and motivate the team to be proactive in extending the warm welcome and upkeep the daily service with the extra steps to make the guest stay memorable.
- Assist with responsibilities and duties in the absence or heavy volume in the areas of public areas, housemen, coordinators, back of the house, and Laundry.
- Support with any other tasks within the division and/or any tasks assigned by the management team.
Knowledge And Skills
- Proven experience as a Housekeeping leader within the hotel that delivers five-star luxury quality in an international environment of excellence.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with people at all levels, across all areas, including outsourced contractors, suppliers, guests, and employees.
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills and an exceptional eye for detail.
- A passion for providing a great guest experience.
- High level of attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills, leadership skills, hospitality spirit the ability to provide feedback to both employees and management, and strong follow through.
- Previous experience and ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Previous experience with Opera, HotSOS, and REX is beneficial.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize is essential.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts opened its first hotel, and since that time has been dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality.
Currently operating 124 hotels and resorts, and 50 residential properties in major city centers and resort destinations in 47 countries, and with more than 50 projects under planning or development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world’s best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews, and industry awards.